Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > The Soapbox

Old 01-11-2021, 09:28   #31
cat in the hat
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by GratefulCitizen View Post
The Trump presidency from 2016-2020 is an historical fact.
He appointed 3 Supreme Court justices.
He appointed many other federal judges.
He guided a prospering economy which will serve as a benchmark.
He rallied a great many Americans to a common cause.
Etc.

He may not get a second term, but in the big picture, he won.
Does it hurt?
You forgot Operation Warp Speed.
Huge win even if the states botched the rollout.
And the media has given no credit to the impeached, tiny handed, pussy grabbing, cheeto faced, pee cushion.

American on the inside, useful on the outside
cat in the hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2021, 10:15   #32
Paslode
Area Commander

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

It's very poor manners to insult your host in the first sentence....

The Establishment has indeed fought to stay in power for the past 4-5 years and will do anything to avoid the consequences.

Joe Biden is likely a stimulant-addicted, pants-shitting retard. He had quite a run over the past 40 some years, but even he now wishes he hadn't won the presidency. He could have sniffed and fondled little children, continued grifting off the rubes, and enjoyed the rest of his life.

Operation MAGA Insurrection? You must have been in a coma this past summer when BLM/ANTIFA were burning and cordoning off sections of cities, and harming people.

O-bama joked that he would only agree to a third term if he gets to sit in his basement and let someone else speak for him during events.....is O-bama also planning to stay in office until his death?

Quote:
I used to say if I can make an arrangement where I had a stand-in or front-man or front-woman and they had an earpiece in and I was just in my basement in my sweats looking through the stuff and I could sort of delivering the lines while someone was doing all the talking and ceremony, I’d be fine with that because I found the work fascinating,
There is literally nothing any politician wouldn't have done to avoid the consequences of their own actions. Bob Menendez *COUGH*COUGH*, Anthony Weiner *COUGHC*COUGH*, Bill Clinton *COUGH*COUGH*, Hillary Clinton *COUGH*COUGH*, Eric Swallwell *COUGH*COUGH*....I think you get the idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMojok View Post

No one reading this will live long enough to see the foul stink of Trump washed off the Republican Party, no one reading this will see Trump rise as the head of any other party, and in ten or twelve years it will take a platoon of infantry stationed full time on his grave to keep people from pissing on it.
Really? Are you aware that urine can kill weeds? I plan on living another 40 years

Quote:
You guys should feel ashamed, and I think before each of you reaches the end of your time, you will.
Why be ashamed of the truth?
Old 01-11-2021, 10:33   #33
RCummings
Guerrilla

MrMojok, I appreciate you stopping by to inform me of how I should be ashamed of the President and The United States of America. Without your wise council I would indeed be lost and at the mercy of those who "buy ink by the barrel".

I do find it curious when you don't tout the character and policies of your chosen candidate so it would be easier for me to see the contrast with the current President.

Thank you for pointing out my shame and I look forward to your council in the future.
RCummings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2021, 10:51   #34
Box
Quiet Professional

Harumph

Last edited by Box; 01-11-2021 at 10:55.
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2021, 10:57   #35
Trapper John
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penn View Post
MOJOK, your attack is a reminder of the great VDH angry reader replies who offer nothing, but vehemently enhanced dodo. No specifics, just accusation and dribble, enmeshed in anger, hate, and rejection. Further, your posting here, on this site and attacking the whole of the Brotherhood examples not moral outrage, but fear of the organizational ability contained within this body should SHTF.
Finest Kind, Thank you,
Still waiting for your list Mr Mojok?
Old 01-11-2021, 12:56   #36
Quartz_MJC
Quiet Professional

America is the cancer patient dying in the Hospital. The staff can only offer comfort in the waning days.

The majority of Americans would rather have security and physical comfort than freedom.
Quartz_MJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2021, 13:03   #37
Pete
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quartz_MJC View Post
America is the cancer patient dying in the Hospital. The staff can only offer comfort in the waning days.....
Romans in 375 A.D. thought they had a pretty good thing going.
Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2021, 13:11   #38
tom kelly
Quiet Professional

"Mr." mojok?

Everybody has an opinion, but, yours is insulting to the QP's. Since you are not one of US; and NEVER will be....Soo Sayo'una'ra....I have banned reading your post.
Old 01-11-2021, 13:17   #39
RCummings
Guerrilla

In trying to find some news that was different than the constant screaming of children that want something I looked at Radio Free Europe and found a story of the current situation here thru the lens of Eastern Europeans. Although I am woefully uneducated I found that the story was presented with a slightly different viewpoint. Understanding the members here, I would ask for input. My reading between the lines only takes me a little ways. Link to story.

https://www.rferl.org/a/far-right-fi.../31038085.html

Respectfully,

Bob
Old 01-11-2021, 13:24   #40
Golf1echo
Area Commander

Location: Western Carolina in the rainforest,4000' along the Eastern Cont. Div.
Quote:
SF people
What do you mean, you(SF) people!?

https://m.*******.com/watch?v=CHxAuCjiDlA

Essayons

By Dand

"In the school of the wilds,there is no graduation day"Horace Kephart
Golf1echo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2021, 13:45   #41
bblhead672
Area Commander

Quote:
the attack on the Capitol of this country, with the intention to murder lawmakers
If freedom loving Americans had wanted there to be an "attack on the Capital" with "intending to murder lawmakers" I suspect the fires would still be burning, both building and pyres.
bblhead672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2021, 13:58   #42
Pete
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCummings View Post
In trying to find some news that was different than the constant screaming of children that want something I looked at Radio Free Europe and found a story of the current situation here thru the lens of Eastern Europeans. Although I am woefully uneducated I found that the story was presented with a slightly different viewpoint..

Respectfully,

Bob
Didn't have to read past the first paragraph. "Observers around the world were stunned to see a violent mob storm the U.S. Capitol building in a desperate, violent bid to overturn a legitimate presidential election and secure a second term for outgoing U.S. President Donald Trump....."

They've drunk gallons of the special issue of Speaker of the House Kool-aid.
Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2021, 14:23   #43
RCummings
Guerrilla

Thank you Pete, further into the article it had names of persons who thought the election had been stolen and compared it to their own elections using the same equipment. It was the names and places that I was not familiar with that I thought some in your community would know and be able to shed light on for me. I do understand that the author was regurgitating most of the party line. It is hard for me to find anything that I can read without looking between the lines and toward a larger picture. For me the story reflected a larger picture of election problems spanning a much wider area and the common names given to those who protest.

Again thank you sir,

Bob
Old 01-11-2021, 14:25   #44
Joker
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Your post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dog New Trick View Post
You may be very well right much of your statement but I’m curious what crimes you believe he has done? A simple list would be fine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete View Post
LOL, TDS runs strong with you I see.

Waiting on your list of crimes.
MrMojok,
Only because you are a veteran you are not banned. Waiting on your list and change of attitude.
Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2021, 14:38   #45
cat in the hat
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker View Post
MrMojok,
Only because you are a veteran you are not banned. Waiting on your list and change of attitude.
Ban somebody because you dont like what they say?
How it that different than twitter?

American on the inside, useful on the outside
cat in the hat is offline   Reply With Quote