Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > Professional Soldiers ® "Hall of Shame" > "Hall of Shame Inductees"

Old 08-02-2016, 09:27   #31
hdgb
Quiet Professional

leaving CH 34

Hi guys I've been quiet in here on this issue as i've been working with green beret posers on FB , from the beginning. Thanks to TM Sergeant for all his work here on busting this POS Rudi Gresham. I was the one that put the ball in motion and got some help finding a correct SSN and getting a FOIA request on this shit bird.
I met Rudi when the president of my SFA chapter Mike Micha brought him in to bring Ross perot in to help support our annual SFA convention in columbia SC 2014.
I was the MC of the signature event the formal banquet dinner .i Introduced Rudi as a retired SF Officer and allowed him to introduce and speak about Ross perot.
Anyway after several incidents involving Rudi after this i was skeptical this guy was what he said. I brought it up on SF brothers and the naysayers came pouring out mostly Tom marzullo about tailwind. Well i figured Tom was just grinding up an old wound . When the FOIA revealed the truth i was surprised but it then all seemed to make sense. He got his Va appointment because of his political work for Bush. This was also where his false history of being an SF Officer perpetuated.
It seems he was vetted by Canon in the 90s to the SFA but is was from more lack of verification than real vetting. A false DD214 was presented along with letters from general officers supporting him. Non of these documents were kept by the SFA . Beaver Mcann the pres of SFA tried to verify him later as well but had the wrong SSN. so nothing came back .Nobody thought to question any of this or dig any deeper. After all Wasn't Rudi getting money to SF projects. Not his money mind you other peoples' money. Anyway i brought all this up with Mike Micha my SFA chapter president. But instead of denouncing Rudi Has chosen to support him by saying there is more to it and Rudi is some kind of CIA operative and secret SF agent. Some real tin foil head shit about SF guys killing Martin Luther king based on a conspiracy book. You can read his letter of support on the site he started for Rudi. I have since resign from Chapter 34 as i cannot support it when its leadership supports a SF poser stealing the valor of my brothers. IMO Mike Micha should be held accountable for helping Rudi Gresham to continue his fraud and supporting it. For what i have no idea but i'm gonna find out.
hdgb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2016, 10:37   #32
hdgb
Quiet Professional

Rudi wearing the SF tab and DUi

Click image for larger version

Name:	rudi with jeb and nicki.jpg
Views:	1202
Size:	65.2 KB
ID:	32722
Old 08-02-2016, 10:39   #33
hdgb
Quiet Professional

some more Rudi photos

Name:	rudi with SF tab w karl rove.jpg
Views:	1114
Size:	40.5 KB
ID:	32723

Name:	Rudi Gresham.jpg
Views:	1125
Size:	13.9 KB
ID:	32724

Name:	rudi coin SF regiment tie.jpg
Views:	1094
Size:	50.1 KB
ID:	32725
Old 08-02-2016, 10:41   #34
hdgb
Quiet Professional

SF Tab for decoration i suppose

Name:	rudi with sf tab.jpg
Views:	1111
Size:	47.1 KB
ID:	32726
Old 08-02-2016, 10:49   #35
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Rudi Gresham, Green Beret Special Forces Liar and Fraud

PS.com didn't bust him, just assisted in getting Rudi Gresham, Green Beret liar and fraud all the attention he deserves.

Had PS.com been aware he was a suspected fraud we would have joined the search for the truth, but as we can now see there's plenty of real SF soldiers that have drank from Rudi Gresham's Kool-Aid cup.

Mike Micha should be removed from the Special Forces Association for knowingly defending a Special Forces Fraud.
Old 08-14-2016, 20:26   #36
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

We know you're a liar and a fraud. Some say you're going to sue, please bring it, I'm ready.

Again, Rudi Gresham is a Green Beret Special Forces Liar and Fraud.

Sue me, you bottom feeding coward.
Old 10-31-2016, 15:17   #37
Hognose (RIP)
Quiet Professional

Just FYI the weasel and coward continues his fraud. He recently posted this on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=_HsSqq_0hOE

In that video, CNN identifies Rudi as "Spokesman, SF Association" (which he'd lied himself into) and "Spokesman, SOG" (I don't believe he was ever an SOA member) and a captain ("He was a Green Beret captain himself"), and wears a shirt with the SF crest. In other words, his standard phony bullshit. He comes in at about 03:58 and at about 05:30 it all becomes "me, me, me" and how close he is to Admiral Moorer --standard Rudi name dropping.
"Colonel McCarley was with us in Albuquerque... his Special Forces brothers."

Rudi, you phony asshole, you're nobody's brother.

Naturally, that Blue Falcon Mike Mika continues to back this poser against actual SF guys.

By the way, the other bum in the video, Van Buskirk (since expired) -- CNN doesn't mention that he's an ex-con who did time in Germany for trafficking stolen guns -- even though that's in his book, the cover of which CNN shows (I think it sold about five copies, and CNN and I each have one). For as much as VB was a bum, he was a legitimate, SF, SOG, combat veteran bum, which is something Rudi can't say.

Rudi is, frankly, a bigger liar than CNN. No wonder they found him so congenial.

Update -- Rudi has also put up this video, which I haven't watched. Looks like the actor who dreamed of playing a green beret (wait, that's a hat?) is dumping his highlights reel to Youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fd35ovfv9Q

Rudi, do you know what an actual SF guy would do in your situation? Of course you don't. Not just because you're not an actual SF guy, but also because no actual SF guy has ever gotten into your situation -- not even poor, dope-addled Bob van Buskirk.

Last edited by Hognose (RIP); 10-31-2016 at 15:18. Reason: edited to finish a sentence I left hanging.
Hognose (RIP) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 15:53   #38
JimP
Quiet Professional

Hog, you're blocking....what's the word on the street? "How's this paying downtown"?
JimP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 20:09   #39
Joker
Quiet Professional

Heard some rumblings on Rudi Gresham Special Forces liar and poser so decided to bump this thread.
Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2019, 06:32   #40
JimP
Quiet Professional

Joker, thanks. it's a hot topic on the List right now. I'd forgotten what a duplicitous, self-serving, douche-canoe this guy is.

Great thread.
JimP is offline   Reply With Quote