Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > UWOA > Terrorism

Old 04-08-2019, 16:04   #1
Pete
Quiet Professional

Feds charge Maryland man accused of plotting to ram stolen truck into pedestrians

Feds charge Maryland man accused of plotting to ram stolen truck into pedestrians

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/feds...ry?id=62251511

You have to read past the first few sentences to get to

"... According to authorities, Henry claimed to law enforcement that he was inspired by the Islamic State when he stole a U-Haul van looking to use it as a weapon.

“I was just going to keep driving and driving and driving. I wasn’t going to stop,” he told law enforcement officers after his arrest, according to court documents filed in his case.

On his phone, authorities found "images of gun-wielding ISIS fighters, the ISIS flag, and the Pulse nightclub shooter" who killed 49 people at the Orlando bar three years ago. ..."
Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 16:14   #2
Hand
Guerrilla Chief

Congratulations to the authorities for stopping this one before he killed anyone.

"Fuck that - man up - kick over the podium, piss on the teleprompter, wave your dick at the TV cameras and drop the mic' as you walk off the stage. " - the QP formerly known as BillyLBach
Hand is offline   Reply With Quote