Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > Special Forces > 10th Special Forces Group

Old 08-14-2010, 06:33   #1
StRaTeGy_
SF Candidate

10th GRP imposter

My friend went to a Gun Show and this is who he saw with a lot of war stories to tell... Pics attached. Apologies if posted in wrong area.

Regards,

Strat
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 01.jpg (79.9 KB, 746 views)
File Type: jpg 03.jpg (63.1 KB, 690 views)
File Type: jpg 04.jpg (40.8 KB, 647 views)
File Type: jpg 05.jpg (52.6 KB, 637 views)
File Type: jpg 06.jpg (83.4 KB, 754 views)
Old 08-14-2010, 06:43   #2
rdret1
Quiet Professional

http://professionalsoldiers.com/foru...ad.php?t=29963

Already in a thread.

~ Paul Brunton (1898-1981)

R.D. Winters
rdret1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 08:59   #3
The Reaper
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by StRaTeGy_ View Post
My friend went to a Gun Show and this is who he saw with a lot of war stories to tell... Pics attached. Apologies if posted in wrong area.

Regards,

Strat
Search BEFORE starting new threads.

TR
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - President Theodore Roosevelt, 1910

De Oppresso Liber 01/20/2025
The Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 10:32   #4
LongWire
Quiet Professional

If it was a friend then I certainly hope that you Thank Him for us and invite him to our board............

I would buy Him a Beer anytime.

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." -Henry Louis Mencken (1880-1956)

"A Government that is losing to an insurgency is not being outfought, it is being out governed." Bernard B. Fall
LongWire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 18:00   #5
StRaTeGy_
SF Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongWire View Post
If it was a friend then I certainly hope that you Thank Him for us and invite him to our board............

I would buy Him a Beer anytime.
He said no thanks, it was his privileged to let the guy just know how much of a piece of shit he really was. He also said to let you guys (PS.com) know that he is definitely being hunted down and his scent is getting stronger. ;-)

P.S He is a registered user on the board.
Old 09-23-2010, 16:37   #6
deeplipceo
Asset

Before reading this i was never aware this actually went on. The fact that it does confuses me, what goes through someones head when doing this. I have never gone through what you guys have and it still pisses me off, but i would have paid to see him called out like that.
deeplipceo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 23:04   #7
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by deeplipceo View Post
Before reading this i was never aware this actually went on. The fact that it does confuses me, what goes through someones head when doing this. I have never gone through what you guys have and it still pisses me off, but i would have paid to see him called out like that.
Some are lunatics & mentally ill, but from what I've seen most are just bottom feeding con-artists scamming the sheep.
They play the odds, most know they have a very slim chance of actually running into a "real" Special Forces soldier and who's going to question a "Green Beret"?

We will.
(Words getting out, the emails we receive attest to that.)

Team Sergeant
Old 09-24-2010, 07:15   #8
deeplipceo
Asset

Well im glad these people are finally getting put in there place. I hate to change subjects but now that I think about it I have seen something along these lines. When I went to Ft Campbell to pick up my brother in law we stopped at a walmart to pick up some things. I noticed a guy in an army pt jacket. He was probably late fourties very over weight, and some lady goes up to him and thank you for serving our country and this guy excepted it. people like that disgust me especially when the people that do the work are very humble about what they do, and they actually deserve the thanks.
Old 09-24-2010, 09:20   #9
Red Flag 1
Area Commander

Quote:
Well im glad these people are finally getting put in there place. I hate to change subjects but now that I think about it I have seen something along these lines. When I went to Ft Campbell to pick up my brother in law we stopped at a walmart to pick up some things. I noticed a guy in an army pt jacket. He was probably late fourties very over weight, and some lady goes up to him and thank you for serving our country and this guy excepted it. people like that disgust me especially when the people that do the work are very humble about what they do, and they actually deserve the thanks.
Perhaps the wearer did serve, and is retired or otherwise seperated from the military. There are also folks who don military related items simply to show support for our troops and do not mean to misrepresent themselves. Not everyone is a posser.

My $.02. and BTML.

RF 1
Red Flag 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 10:59   #10
deeplipceo
Asset

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Flag 1 View Post
Perhaps the wearer did serve, and is retired or otherwise seperated from the military. There are also folks who don military related items simply to show support for our troops and do not mean to misrepresent themselves. Not everyone is a posser.

My $.02. and BTML.

RF 1

This maybe, but the jacket was not even close to fitting him. This was just ment to be an example. I have no problem with a guy wearing a army hat because he supports the troops just dont except credit for something you have never done is all that I am saying.
Old 09-24-2010, 11:40   #11
CSB
Quiet Professional

It is about time to close this thread.

Quote:
Kyle, thak you for the kind words of appreciation. I'm going to assume you are a young fellow based on your writing and public profile.
It is best if you read, not post.

If you do post, here or in any other on-line forum, you will get more respect if you will take the time to use correct grammer and diction. For example:

"im" = You probably meant to say "I'm," a contraction for the words: "I am."
"there" = Should be "their."
"subjects" = That should be "subject," without the "s" for plural.
"walmart" = That should be either: "Walmart," (capitalized because it is a proper noun), but "Wal-Mart" is also acceptable (the brand officially changed the name in 2008).
"excepted" = If he was not a veteran, he should have excepted. It appears that -- veteran or not -- he "accepted" the expression of gratitude.
CSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 11:34   #12
cszakolczai

I have a new idea for a TV show...

Its a mix between "Cops" and "Dog the bounty hunter". Only it stars a bunch of QP's who go after these guys and confront them.
Old 09-26-2010, 13:12   #13
Decoy_Octopus
BANNED USER

I believe the truck tire around his waist gave him away.
Decoy_Octopus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 21:59   #14
Utah Bob
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Or he could just have been a fat vet. you never know without talking to them.
Lazy Bob Ranch
Utah Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 11:42   #15
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utah Bob View Post
Or he could just have been a fat vet. you never know without talking to them.
I don't know, this idiot doesn't have the "hard" look about him.
I'm sure the hardest thing this fat-boy has done, in his entire life is carry his food away from the buffet line to his table.....