Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > The Gourmet Guerrilla

Old 02-19-2005, 16:24   #16
Sacamuelas
JAWBREAKER

Thumbs up Lol

Excuse me....
For you gents that know my address... PLEASE come by. The party starts at 18:30 and anyone from ProfessionalSoldiers.com that arrives gets access to any brand beverage they want. I can arrange to continue the party til your arrival if you phone ahead (sorry- offer good only if you already know my number so don't ask). LOL My office is closed monday so I am available for drinking buddies Sunday evening too.

Last edited by Sacamuelas; 02-19-2005 at 16:27.
Sacamuelas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2005, 00:23   #17
Sacamuelas
JAWBREAKER

drunk redneck review

00:20 report on Eagle Rare....

This shit makes me want to drink like one of those Kali boys with my pinky finger all poked out to the side while I drink. Does that explain how smooth and sissy it is? I mean HELL, I feel like i should clean my glass between new ones it is so smooth and "nice"....

damn... I like it. Smooth and a hint of sweetness ... not much bite... need MORE!!! hahha

back to party before HH6b catches me in here on the computer. LOL

REAL review(sober) of Eagle coming tomorrow.
Old 02-20-2005, 12:22   #18
Roguish Lawyer
Consigliere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacamuelas
REAL review(sober) of Eagle coming tomorrow.
Not sure what you need to add. Nice review.
Roguish Lawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2005, 14:53   #19
DanUCSB
Guerrilla

Quote:
This shit makes me want to drink like one of those Kali boys with my pinky finger all poked out to the side while I drink.
Hey now. Not all of us are as posh as RL. Some of us Cali boys are solid, two-fisted drinkers.
Old 02-20-2005, 15:04   #20
Roguish Lawyer
Consigliere

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanUCSB
Hey now. Not all of us are as posh as RL. Some of us Cali boys are solid, two-fisted drinkers.
For those who are curious, here is Dan showing his two-fisted technique.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg danucsb.jpg (3.1 KB, 61 views)
Old 02-22-2005, 15:42   #21
Roguish Lawyer
Consigliere

Did some checking. They also make a 17-year version, but it costs 4x as much!

I think I'll try the 10 first.
Old 02-22-2005, 15:56   #22
Sacamuelas
JAWBREAKER

RL-
I will try a single (small) glass on the rocks tonight... results from Saturday night may be "influenced" by the activities. I may match it up against another of the finer ones for comparison.

It was good. I will let you know "how good" tonight. Please understand, I don’t drink that often anymore. When I do, I have been known to revert into my alter ego. That alter ego has been known to refer to a jar of moonshine as very smmmooooooooootttthhhh when I "tie one on"... so caution before ordering the expensive bottle. haha

Funny observation: Did you notice how many times I typed the word "Smooth" in my drunk guy post from 00:20. LOL Vocabulary was definitely one of the first casualties of the evening. I actually edited that damn thing about ten times trying to get all the misstypes and sentences to make some sort of sense. Haha
Old 02-22-2005, 15:58   #23
Roguish Lawyer
Consigliere

Have you read the entire thread? God, man, there is some good material above and I am getting no love!
Old 02-22-2005, 16:02   #24
Sacamuelas
JAWBREAKER

LOL

I had missed that somehow... I am SO glad you went there with the two fisting for Dan the man. If I had seen that saturday night while under the influence, I would probably have been banned for my photoshopped forgey pic of Dan in your defense.
Old 02-22-2005, 16:04   #25
Roguish Lawyer
Consigliere

Quote:
LOL

I had missed that somehow... I am SO glad you went there with the two fisting for Dan the man. If I had seen that saturday night while under the influence, I would probably have been banned for my photoshopped forgey pic of Dan in your defense.
Have I mentioned that I have Photoshop at home now? Never used it before, but I intend to learn.
Old 02-22-2005, 16:06   #26
Sacamuelas
JAWBREAKER

...and THAT is why you have never seen a picture of me posted on this board no matter where or who can see it. LOL
Old 02-23-2005, 00:18   #27
DanUCSB
Guerrilla

Let me add in my defense that not only is that not a picture of me (as SHOT Show attendees can attest), but also that it couldn't possibly be: I don't know what that fellow is drinking, but those glasses are far too small to be of any use at my house (the only exception being the lowballs I keep for the occasional fine whiskey or bourbon).

Nice trick, Saca, trying to get me and RL to turn on each other. Lord knows we get enough grief as Californians as-is. We already have to put up with Feinstein and Boxer... now smart-ass jawbreakers? Sheesh!
Old 02-23-2005, 09:48   #28
Roguish Lawyer
Consigliere

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanUCSB
Let me add in my defense that not only is that not a picture of me (as SHOT Show attendees can attest), but also that it couldn't possibly be: I don't know what that fellow is drinking, but those glasses are far too small to be of any use at my house (the only exception being the lowballs I keep for the occasional fine whiskey or bourbon).

Nice trick, Saca, trying to get me and RL to turn on each other. Lord knows we get enough grief as Californians as-is. We already have to put up with Feinstein and Boxer... now smart-ass jawbreakers? Sheesh!

Old 03-01-2005, 14:02   #29
Sacamuelas
JAWBREAKER

Update:

I had a 2oz jigger on the rocks. I also tried it neat.

IMO, it is better on the rocks after the water has cut it a little. My opinion remains that it is a smooth bourbon- no flip flopping here . Interestingly (to me) there is no aroma associated with the bourbon that I could detect when I was tasting it compared with a standard bourbons. As far as taste, there was not much sweetness to this bourbon. It does have a long "finish" especially when drinking it neat.

I am not even going to try and get more specifc than that with all the other flavors, etc. I am not that good, nor skilled at tasting. I would however recommend it as an addition to anyone's bourbon tasting experience.

Last edited by Sacamuelas; 03-01-2005 at 14:05.
Old 03-01-2005, 14:05   #30
Roguish Lawyer
Consigliere

I looked for it at the store the other day, but they didn't have it. They did have FC, but I did not get any. Was that a mistake?