Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > General Discussions

Old 01-15-2021, 22:04   #151
PSM
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by cat in the hat View Post
I saw a video of a trump supporter beating a police officer WITH AN AMERICAN FLAG.

please defend that

And try not to confuse my contempt for the the current POtuS for support of the left
Are you really sure that that was, indeed, a Trump supporter?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg img_7240.jpg (113.1 KB, 45 views)

"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress." -- Frederick Douglass

"The bigger the government, the smaller the citizen." -- Dennis Prager

"The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it." --H.L. Mencken
PSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2021, 22:32   #152
Razor
Quiet Professional

Pelosi didn't 'order' or even request anything regarding the DCNG, any other state NGs, or Title 10 forces. That isn't how it works, and she's not part of that process.

As it stands right now, Trump wasn't involved in any of these requests or activations, either.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2021, 23:32   #153
cat in the hat
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSM View Post
Are you really sure that that was, indeed, a Trump supporter?
I suggest this forum return to its roots.

It is fine to joke about conspiracy theories but do not let it get out of hand.

American on the inside, useful on the outside
cat in the hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2021, 05:39   #154
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
It is fine to joke about conspiracy theories but do not let it get out of hand.
I think it's been shown, even by CNN's embed with Sullivan at the Capitol, that what PSM was talking about is a practice used by Antifans.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2021, 09:48   #155
cat in the hat
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger52 View Post
I think it's been shown, even by CNN's embed with Sullivan at the Capitol, that what PSM was talking about is a practice used by Antifans.
Antifans didn't build a gallows
Antifans didn't bring zip ties into the house chamber
Antifa didn't force a basement dweller to dress up like Chebacca raped a viking and leave a threat on the VP desk

It is likely that there were false flag operatives in the crowd stirring thing up but plenty of trump supporters likely had a plan in mind before they went to the capitol.
Antifans did not push a bunch of fools into the Capitol to assault police and it was not and antifa member who got shot and died. those weak minded idiots who entered the Capital own that action. They are the same special kind of stupid who believed that VP Pence had the ability to throw out electoral college votes. And I guess they were naive enough to believe trump would be "right behind" them as they did it.

But please by all means continue on with a tin foil hat conspiracy that puts the blame for everything on antifa.

Old 01-16-2021, 10:30   #156
Pete
Quiet Professional

LOL
Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2021, 11:01   #157
Golf1echo
Area Commander

Location: Western Carolina in the rainforest,4000' along the Eastern Cont. Div.
Quote:
Antifans didn't build a gallows
Antifans didn't bring zip ties into the house chamber
Antifa didn't force a basement dweller to dress up like Chebacca raped a viking and leave a threat on the VP desk

It is likely that there were false flag operatives in the crowd stirring thing up but plenty of trump supporters likely had a plan in mind before they went to the capitol.
Antifans did not push a bunch of fools into the Capitol to assault police and it was not and antifa member who got shot and died. those weak minded idiots who entered the Capital own that action. They are the same special kind of stupid who believed that VP Pence had the ability to throw out electoral college votes. And I guess they were naive enough to believe trump would be "right behind" them as they did it.

But please by all means continue on with a tin foil hat conspiracy that puts the blame for everything on antifa.

CITH Making a direct comparison between Antifa and Trump supporters isn’t accurate. Granted It could be argued Trump supporters are not necessarily the equivalent of the GOP however nor are they all radicals, realistically there are stratification in all large groups. Group dynamics tells us there are spectrums in groups. There are also dynamics, ie mob mentality, this applies to situation. The groups we are referring to have a contemplative end of the spectrum and an extremist end with several differentiations in between. Just as all democrats aren’t Antifa. MSM and others are purposely and inaccurately defining these differences to support their agendas. Unfortunately if we want things to improve we need to stop this divisiveness, I believe the majority of Americans have more in common and shared values with each other than many of the current narratives. It occurs to me that Special Forces training and experience gives one a unique perspective and understanding of same...

Essayons

By Dand

"In the school of the wilds,there is no graduation day"Horace Kephart
Golf1echo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2021, 11:20   #158
cat in the hat
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf1echo View Post
CITH Making a direct comparison between Antifa and Trump supporters isn’t accurate. Granted It could be argued Trump supporters are not necessarily the equivalent of the GOP however nor are they all radicals, realistically there are stratification in all large groups. Group dynamics tells us there are spectrums in groups. There are also dynamics, ie mob mentality, this applies to situation. The groups we are referring to have a contemplative end of the spectrum and an extremist end with several differentiations in between. Just as all democrats aren’t Antifa. MSM and others are purposely and inaccurately defining these differences to support their agendas. Unfortunately if we want things to improve we need to stop this divisiveness, I believe the majority of Americans have more in common and shared values with each other than many of the current narratives. It occurs to me that Special Forces training and experience gives one a unique perspective and understanding of same...
Gee thank you for explaining things to me.
On the other hand a direct comparison works. Antifa was likely responsible for much of the rioting over tha last 9 months.

And judging from the arrests thus far, trump supporters are responsible for invading our nation's Capitol with dubious intent.
So much for "law and order"

Old 01-16-2021, 12:28   #159
tom kelly
Quiet Professional

EVERYBODY:

Let us not get into a pissing contest....Thoughts.
Old 10-07-2022, 19:05   #160
sg1987
Guerrilla Chief

It’s official…

“According to the commission’s report, Fort Benning will be named Fort Moore; Fort Polk will be renamed Fort Johnson; Fort Bragg will become Fort Liberty; Fort Gordon will become Fort Eisenhower; Fort Hood will become Fort Cavazos; Fort Lee will become Fort Gregg-Adams; Fort Pickett will become Fort Barfoot; Fort Rucker will be renamed to Fort Novosel.”

https://www.foxnews.com/us/defense-s...ng-confederacy
Old 10-07-2022, 19:55   #161
Box
Quiet Professional

too bad they arent renaming ft mcclellan as well

regardless...
...im sure this will have a good positive bump in recruiting and retention

time and resourcing well spent
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing

Last edited by Box; 10-07-2022 at 19:57.
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2022, 22:40   #162
SF_BHT
Quiet Professional

The president also signed an order to tear down statues on the bases. What a crock of shit. You can not rewrite the past. Next thing they will hold book burnings in the town square.
SF_BHT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2022, 07:28   #163
Golf1echo
Area Commander

Location: Western Carolina in the rainforest,4000' along the Eastern Cont. Div.
I read $63,000,000.00 to change the names of 9 bases
Geniuses at work

Essayons

By Dand

"In the school of the wilds,there is no graduation day"Horace Kephart
Golf1echo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2022, 07:32   #164
7624U
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by SF_BHT View Post
The president also signed an order to tear down statues on the bases. What a crock of shit. You can not rewrite the past. Next thing they will hold book burnings in the town square.
Why stop at statues, All graves should be moved if it contains a confederate soldier.
If you are going full monty might as well erase every trace of history.

"Me"
7624U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2022, 08:26   #165
Paslode
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf1echo View Post
I read $63,000,000.00 to change the names of 9 bases
Geniuses at work
But this stunt will look good on Ty Seidule's resume and possibly increase his books sales. You never know, he might be awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom and a Nobel for his woke efforts.

What's that old saying....something like those who forget history are destined to repeat it. But there are a couple others, To the victor go the spoils and History is written by the victor.