Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > General Discussions

Old 06-16-2022, 08:50   #76
rsdengler
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box View Post
they are already retooling the test to better fit age and gender demographic so the outcomes will be more equal

...its Putins fault
That damn Putin...

-Benjamin Franklin

Rita
rsdengler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2022, 14:30   #77
sg1987
Guerrilla Chief

Quote:
they are already retooling the test to better fit age and gender demographic so the outcomes will be more equal

...its Putins fault
Gender? Gender? Woke up man! This is the new and improved Army!
Old 06-20-2022, 23:24   #78
7624U
Quiet Professional

Quote:

...its Putins fault
Define Gender ?

"Me"
7624U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2022, 00:52   #79
tom kelly
Quiet Professional

The ACFT:

May be the test should have a Bike Ride....?
Old 06-21-2022, 07:48   #80
Box
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7624U View Post
Define Gender ?
Bro...
...really?

Let me begin by saying that gender is a social construct. Just like ekwalitee is a social construct.
...mostly because of Vladimir Putin (and I think we can ALL agree on that.)

The understanding of gender is complex - especially when the ball is in my court - for sociopolitical commentary on the effects of gender confusion on an awakened society the complexity increases exponentially. Lots of nuance, subtleties, and context.

To the educated and informed - gender is actually a RANGE of socially constructed and biased characteristics - developed countless generations ago by a power hungry patriarchal cabal of bullies, racists, and misogynists.

There is no gender BUT gender. It's part of the patriarchal paradox - all part of the great illusion...
...how can there be a patriarchy when balanced against the universally balanced scales of gender fluidity?

To have a patriarchy, you must have gender. Could not then, someone misgendered from birth grow up to become part of the patriarchy? Couldn't someone that was "assigned female" by a doctor, grow up to identify as a patriarchal bully? What if one was assigned male at birth, assumed and celebrated their male role in the patriarchy, and then decided to identify as female in order to further dominate those cis-gendered females that still identify with the gender they were assigned at birth?

To faithfully answer your challenge of "Define Gender ?" We would need to simultaneously address the nuanced existence of the concepts of Femininity and Masculinity.

Femininity and Masculinity - should they be capitalized? Does it matter? Does your assigned gender impact if your Femininity and Masculinity are upper case traits? If you are misgendered at birth does your repressed femininity and/or masculinity become lower case traits? What if you transcend the social constructs of traditional gender labels like femininity and masculinity? What if I decide my preferred gender pronoun is "@$$#013" ??

So many questions.

For those of you that are genderpronouncurious - bigots and genderphobes would incorrectly try to pronounce that as "asshole"
For the record, that is NOT how you pronounce my preferred gender pronoun - the correct pronunciation of the gender pronoun, '@$$#013' is simply, 'Box the Great'
...if you cant see why, then there is no way for me to explain it to you.

Does that answer your question?

Now, get off the internet and get moving - there is a gender and age neutral, normative, results based, equity of outcome, COMBAT physical fitness test in your future...
Named "combat" PT test because, well - "we ALL go to combat"
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing

Last edited by Box; 06-21-2022 at 07:59.
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2022, 14:57   #81
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Now, get off the internet and get moving - there is a gender and age neutral, normative, results based, equity of outcome, COMBAT physical fitness test in your future...
Er kommt!

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2022, 18:18   #82
7624U
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Bro...

Does that answer your question?

Named "combat" PT test because, well - "we ALL go to combat"
So you identify as box the great. GOT iT..

COMBAT may be in my future, as a civilian I agree. But no need for a physical fitness test I am retired.

That is for the Gender confused equity, Metric people.

I Identify as the Standard.

"Me"
7624U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2022, 19:26   #83
Box
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7624U View Post
I Identify as the Standard.
...and a fine identity it is
if only we could get our nation's military leaders to consider a similar method
i doubt it - but we can always hope
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

Old 06-27-2023, 02:27   #84
Last hard class
Quiet Professional

What's old is new again.
I submit for your reading amusement.

https://dailycaller.com/2023/06/26/c...2024-soldiers/

LHC
Old 06-27-2023, 04:34   #85
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last hard class View Post
What's old is new again.
I submit for your reading amusement.

https://dailycaller.com/2023/06/26/c...2024-soldiers/
LHC
Quote:
“I think they realized the ACFT highlights just how out of shape a lot of soldiers are and how different women are from men physically and that’s hurting a lot of feelings so they’re abandoning it,”
The NCAA was not available for comment.
Quote:
“Just remember ya’ll. One single leg tuck defeated the entire United States Army and forced it to lower standards. Lower standards is the standard,” one user posted.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2023, 05:19   #86
milkman
Auxiliary

Why doesn't the Army give bonus checks for maxing the ACPT ?
Then make the standards achievable for a few.
milkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2023, 07:05   #87
Paslode
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post

In the modern world it is frowned upon to reward only those who excel, everyone gets a trophy or no one get a trophy.
Old 06-27-2023, 07:16   #88
Box
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
Then make the standards achievable for a few.

Do you have ANY idea how offensive your proposal is?

"bonus checks"
"maxing"
Are you suggesting that we reward privilege?
Are you suggesting that we encourage elitism?
Are you suggesting that we empower an already oppressive patriarchy?

Dear sweet 8-pound 6-ounce newborn infant baby Jesus in your golden fleece diapers with your tiny little fat balled up fists don’t even know a word yet just a cuddly little infant but still omnipotent...
...are you kidding me?

Your proposal ENCOURAGES inekwaulitee !!!
What in the acktual fuck !!!
You are going to destroy a generation worth of social justice over one fucking leg lift !!!

Dude, do you even Army any more?
Whats wrong with you?

I'll bet you probably think the Milkshake Machine repair guy at McDonalds is worth 15 dollars an hour just to tell you that the machine is still broken.

C'mon man.

Last edited by Box; 06-27-2023 at 07:19.
Old 06-27-2023, 16:16   #89
cbtengr
Area Commander

How different women are from men, that kind of talk can and will get you fired in the civilian world. So are we supposed to listen to the science or not? The left has steadily been destroying the military for years.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...X-Y-fired.html
Old 06-28-2023, 05:20   #90
milkman
Auxiliary

Generation X, only responds to being rewarded trophies and bonus checks.
My generation thought when you maxed the Horizontal ladder that you were a real stud.
With a little practice you could max the run dodge and fall, but there were always that one Soldier that kept going the wrong way!
milkman is offline   Reply With Quote