Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > General Discussions

Old 06-10-2023, 07:36   #1
Paslode
Area Commander

Surcharge For Virtue Signaling Soars To Thirty Cents on the Dollar

Interesting opinion piece on AI, ESG, CEI, DEI and Boycotts.

https://malwords.substack.com/p/boyc...m_medium=email
Old 06-10-2023, 17:19   #2
bubba
Quiet Professional

UW at it’s finest

UW is NOT a course. It is NOT a set of actions taken. It is quite frankly, “doing what works and making it up as you go along”.

The best way I have seen to deflate what the cronies who think themselves to be “in charge” of anything is to just outright IGNORE them.

Turn off the “news”. I say this for the same reason I would advise someone to stop drinking poison or eating taco-bell. Why put that crap into your body only to cause yourself harm?

Pay attention to any organization that goes against your values, and then, ignore them. By ACTIVELY ignoring them you cause a truly “Unconventional” response that they have NO idea how to respond to. And oh yeah, it’s free, lawful, and quite humorous at the same time.

America is impervious to outside forces and any “revolution” or what ever the commies / faggots / lib-tards / or just general pieces of human garbage want to call it will be ignored into obliviousness, all while the people, business, and/or government bodies that encourage this truly stupid behavior are ignored as well.
“Use teamwork and control. A squad without teamwork and control is nothing more than a small mob with weapons. Success depends on a high level of teamwork and control within the squad.” — pg. 3-596 STP 7-11BCHM-SM-TG

“Let’s go Brandon!” — Kelli Stavast

"...I like a little rebellion now and then. It is like a storm in the atmosphere.” — Thomas Jefferson

When the Revolution goes “live”, the People I’m worried about, are NOT the People I worry about. — Me
bubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2023, 06:29   #3
Paslode
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubba View Post
UW is NOT a course. It is NOT a set of actions taken. It is quite frankly, “doing what works and making it up as you go along”.

The best way I have seen to deflate what the cronies who think themselves to be “in charge” of anything is to just outright IGNORE them.

Turn off the “news”. I say this for the same reason I would advise someone to stop drinking poison or eating taco-bell. Why put that crap into your body only to cause yourself harm?

Pay attention to any organization that goes against your values, and then, ignore them. By ACTIVELY ignoring them you cause a truly “Unconventional” response that they have NO idea how to respond to. And oh yeah, it’s free, lawful, and quite humorous at the same time.

America is impervious to outside forces and any “revolution” or what ever the commies / faggots / lib-tards / or just general pieces of human garbage want to call it will be ignored into obliviousness, all while the people, business, and/or government bodies that encourage this truly stupid behavior are ignored as well.
Come to think of it, there are many facets to ignoring. Though ignoring is a type of protest I am not quite sure if the AB boycott would qualify as ignoring since it is so vocal. The pistol brace issue seems a better example of ignoring since it is a quiet, personal and not as organized as the AB boycott.

There are a few things you can ignore, but odds against the individual doing so are much higher, like property taxes on your home.
Old 06-13-2023, 21:03   #4
bubba
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paslode View Post
Come to think of it, there are many facets to ignoring. Though ignoring is a type of protest I am not quite sure if the AB boycott would qualify as ignoring since it is so vocal. The pistol brace issue seems a better example of ignoring since it is a quiet, personal and not as organized as the AB boycott.

There are a few things you can ignore, but odds against the individual doing so are much higher, like property taxes on your home.

I’m not advocating for a Gahndi-style sit in or just mass F-U’s for the sake of it, and I don’t think the rest of the country is either. If there is a just reasoning for a tax, like a gas-tax to pay for roads or a sin-tax to pay for schools, then Americans are generally for them. If a law makes sense like wearing your seat belt or not beating your wife, they are enforced as well as they can be.

IF a law is not just, then it is ignored. If something just doesn’t make sense on it’s face (like the mask BS a couple of years ago (pun intended)), it will be ignored.

But that’s just as close to an un-biased opinion I can muster right now…..

Good morning Kuwait!
“Use teamwork and control. A squad without teamwork and control is nothing more than a small mob with weapons. Success depends on a high level of teamwork and control within the squad.” — pg. 3-596 STP 7-11BCHM-SM-TG

“Let’s go Brandon!” — Kelli Stavast

"...I like a little rebellion now and then. It is like a storm in the atmosphere.” — Thomas Jefferson

When the Revolution goes “live”, the People I’m worried about, are NOT the People I worry about. — Me
bubba is offline   Reply With Quote