Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > The Soapbox

Old 08-10-2022, 19:04   #1
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

Maybe it’s time!

Be careful what you post here, we’ve had many discussions about the coming civil war, but maybe it’s time…time to consider what your plans are; what your resources are; and what commitment you are willing to sacrifice to participate in, if it should come to that?

At no time in my lifetime have I witnessed such degradation of our civil liberties/rights that are being challenged as they are right now. What I witnessed on the news the other day (the invasion of a former president of United States private property) is something I would never have believed possible in this country; what I’ve seen of our military leaders is something I would only believe possible in a third world dictatorship; and that of our elected officials have thus far only railed against semi publicly or given tacit approval of the recent unethical and morally corrupt, unconstitutional overreach of the justice department and the once revered FBI.

If swift action and unilateral actions by the congress and forthcoming resignations of many members of the justice department and White House members are not sufficient then maybe it’s time “we the people” take back control of our country.

We have seen enough already to know and understand the situation and to believe we are at war with a certain segment of our electorate and certain government organizations to know that this will not end well for our country and the Republic to continue on its charted path forward.

The Constitution ends and the sacrifices of all those that came before us to defend and preserve it will be for not if action is not taken soon.

Post your thoughts and opinions but, again, be careful what you say, as nothing is private and everything is monitored by the enemy of the state!

The organizations watching must know the “people” are at a breaking point and that they cannot and will not be allowed to continue down this path of destruction without serious consequences that will tear this country apart at the seams and they will not survive the outcome of effect.

This has to end; it has to end soon, or we will be at war, again.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” (Sir Edmund Burke)

Last edited by Old Dog New Trick; 08-10-2022 at 19:09.
Old Dog New Trick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2022, 20:01   #2
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

I took an Oath (several times in my life over the last 40+ years in both military and government service) to defend and protect the Constitution of the United States of America, against all enemies; both foreign and domestic, and to preserve the premises of our founding fathers against tyranny of a kingdom that does not represent our core beliefs and ideologies of a free and just people, with unalienable God given rights from birth, the Constitution and the Bill of Rights both created by our founding fathers to guarantee our freedoms! I am ready, willing, and able to fulfill that Oath to this very day; if the time should come. God willing and may my chosen enemies have mercy on their soles, because the the military and government I served so professionally and dedicated for these past 40+ years have taught me extremely well the art of war and the sacrifice necessary to inflict the maximum amount of pain and damage on the apparatus they have created.

Don’t unleash the fury, unless you are willing to accept the consequences of your actions.

ETA: “Is that a level four ballistic plate, and did you bring a sufficient amount of body bags?”

P.S. Until that day comes…I will continue tending to my farm and minding my own business; if they bring it to my doorstep then game on… let the chips fall and the brass fall where they will.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” (Sir Edmund Burke)

Last edited by Old Dog New Trick; 08-10-2022 at 21:02.
Old Dog New Trick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2022, 10:15   #3
bblhead672
Area Commander

The Founding Patriots went to war with their government over less than what our current government has done the last couple of decades.
“Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.”

--Thomas Jefferson

Last edited by bblhead672; 08-15-2022 at 07:31.
bblhead672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2022, 21:35   #4
Stobey
Guerrilla Chief

“Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it.”
- John Adams