Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > UWOA > Terrorism

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-15-2016, 11:29   #16
Hand
Guerrilla Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by SF-TX View Post
Here, assuming the translation is correct.
Original source.
Thank you for posting that link. I've read a bit of it, found some interesting snippets:

Quote:
Mr. Gregory Reibenberg, owner of restaurant La Belle Team. I lost the evening of November 13, the mother of my daughter and twelve relatives some of whom worked with me.
We will never prevent an assassin from being a murderer, and we will deploy all police and military all you want, it will change nothing. It is very easy to kill, and what should worry us is the number of individuals released into the wild that can take action tomorrow. It is against this that we must fight. Or what did you do since January 7, except put on the table the idea of ​​deprivation of nationality, symbolic measure my meaning completely useless? Is it seriously, when was an engine problem to be concerned about the color of the seats? I do not understand.

Quote:
Alexis M. Lebrun, a member of the association "Life for Paris - November 13, 2015." I was standing in the pit Bataclan on 13 November, where I waited death for an hour and a half before the intervention miraculous of a commissioner to come and save me and allow me to speak to you today.

September 18, 2015, the daily Le Figaro revealed via an information BFM TV, a Syria back from French jihadist to commit an attack in a concert hall was arrested in mid-August 2015, the Security Bureau indoor (ISB). Following the attacks of 13 November, Marc Trévidic, former anti-terrorist judge, said he had auditioned this suspected terrorist who had raised the idea of ​​an attack in a concert hall. At the end of August 2015, Mr. Trévidic is invited to leave office despite the threat. This movement was it timely?

That same September 18, RFI journalist expert in jihadism, David Thomson, spoke of the arrest of this man, and a poster of jihadist propaganda inciting to detonate grenades in concert halls.

On 7 January 2016, the daily Le Monde published a survey of the career of this man; it explains to have received from one of the coordinators of the events of November 13, the mission to commit an attack in France during a rock concert. The man arrested had told the investigators that this was going to happen very soon. Operative mode described in these hearings correspond exactly to that used by the perpetrators of the November 13, 2015. What measures have been taken in the meantime to ensure the safety of concert halls? Three months after his arrest and two months after these revelations, the threat is implemented at Bataclan , in Parisian terraces and the Stade de France. On 13 November 2015, the Bataclan fully booked and hosted more than 1500 people, but no security was deployed for this show: there were no police or military presence in front of the room and no search was was performed. Given the serious threat, proven, repeated and known to intelligence services, how is it possible that one of the greatest concert halls of Paris did not receive the same protections as those deployed around certain sensitive localities after the attacks in January 2015? How Vigipirate, then at its highest level, could it not plan to mobilize some men in front of the rooms hosting hundreds or thousands of people? Who decided the places to be protected under Vigipirate? How were deployed forces Vigipirate November 13, 2015? Why do some places are protected round the clock even when empty, while others are neglected when they are filled? Have we underestimated this threat? We know the result: 130 people were killed Nov. 13, 2015 and thousands more have been injured physically or psychologically. Despite maintaining Vigipirate to its highest level and the establishment of the state of emergency, we find that the places of public do not seem to benefit from enhanced protection today. Can we under these conditions consider all appropriate actions and decisions have been œ piece in 2015?

Quote:
Ms. Aurelia Gilbert. Imagine for a moment that such attacks occur province! Health and relief workers fear this scenario because hospitals and emergency services would be overwhelmed, causing deaths.

Mr. President Georges Fenech. As an elected official, I am a member of a county fire and rescue service (SDIS) leading a reflection on the modalities of intervention in case of mass attack. There is much to do, but these threats are taken into account.
As I read this, I take from it that elected officials have some responsibility to be first responders as well. Is this true or a strange consequence of Google's translation?
Hand is offline   Reply With Quote