Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > The Pipeline (Special Forces Training) > 18F

Old 01-05-2022, 10:50   #91
rsdengler
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box View Post
I'll tell you what's really, really, REALLY, an underrated comment: The level of embarrassment I'd feel if a creature from outer space landed their ship in my yard...
...climbed out of his spaceship
...brandished a super technological death ray
...showed me a device that allowed extraterrestrials to monitor earth social media platforms
...looked me right in the eye
...spoke to me in a language I understood and said:

"Take me to your leader"

For fuck sake - the thought of that happening in 2022 America causes me a level of anxiety that most of you will never understand.
Hahahaha....And if it's going to happen, you most likely will be first contact...

-Benjamin Franklin

Rita
rsdengler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2022, 11:12   #92
Box
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsdengler View Post
Hahahaha....And if it's going to happen, you most likely will be first contact...
Mankind had better hope that I am not the first contact - it will not turn out the way people think it should.

Social media as a platform to mobilize political protest and activism would be the nothing compared to the new era that will be ushered in if I ever become the Dark Overlord of the Known Universe.

I would move my base of operations to planet Nibiru and every time something stupid went out on social media, every puny earthling would get zapped simultaneously with my Galactic Space-Tazer.
...two or seven zaps from my Galactic Space-Tazer and these puny earth dwellers would finally start to police themselves.

Or they wouldn't.
Eventually - if the noncompliance on social media continued - I would simply doom everyone to a lifetime inside of a rubber Mark Suckerberg suit and the only thing on TV would be reruns of RuPauls Drag Race.
...and the only meal choices will be Vegan BBQ ribs made out of Seitan and Jackfruit for earth's meat eaters and rare cooked select grade ground beef patties for earth's vegans.

I will not be denied!
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2022, 12:31   #93
rsdengler
Area Commander

Just transport me to another planet....Please?

-Benjamin Franklin

Rita
Old 01-05-2022, 14:50   #94
sg1987
Guerrilla Chief

Quote:
Social media as a platform to mobilize political protest and activism would be the nothing compared to the new era that will be ushered in if I ever become the Dark Overlord of the Known Universe.
!
Wait a minute ....is this you??? .....going into hiding now!
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg dark-helmet-unmasked.jpeg (20.5 KB, 14 views)
Old 01-05-2022, 20:33   #95
Box
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by sg1987 View Post
Wait a minute ....is this you??? .....going into hiding now!
While it may be true that he draws his power from the downside of the Schwartz - he is no match for my skill with a double-edged Wokesaber. He is weak in the ways of social media and is no match for me.

I will fuck him right up without missing a beat and still be home in time to bugger his mom before social media can ban me for derailing their narrative.

I will take his dolls and sell them on eBay and then use the money to buy ammo for my cowboy guns.
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2022, 11:44   #96
sg1987
Guerrilla Chief

Savage. I almost pity your adversaries... Almost.
Old 01-11-2022, 21:06   #97
Penn
Area Commander

Box, if you ever find yourself in Jersey, dinner is on me.
Penn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2022, 06:31   #98
JimP
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penn View Post
Penn, I'd bet good money that we'll see a Richard Simmons "Jr" before we ever see Box in New Jersey.
JimP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2022, 15:03   #99
tom kelly
Quiet Professional

"Take me to your leader" ?

We have NO LEADER....
Old 01-13-2022, 07:18   #100
7624U
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom kelly View Post
We have NO LEADER....
We have POT LUCK !

"Me"
7624U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2022, 09:46   #101
Trapper John
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7624U View Post
We have POT LUCK !
And his communist half-brother Pol Pot, his Vietnamese cousins, Ngyen Ngo Luc, and Wu Wen Bad Luc.
Old 01-13-2022, 13:29   #102
rsdengler
Area Commander

Quote:
While it may be true that he draws his power from the downside of the Schwartz - he is no match for my skill with a double-edged Wokesaber. He is weak in the ways of social media and is no match for me.

I will fuck him right up without missing a beat and still be home in time to bugger his mom before social media can ban me for derailing their narrative.

I will take his dolls and sell them on eBay and then use the money to buy ammo for my cowboy guns.
I'm F'ing Deceased.....LMAO

-Benjamin Franklin

Rita
Old 01-19-2022, 12:09   #103
Trapper John
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Box, That offer is definitely worth a trip to NJ! Let me know when you're in the AO.
Old 01-25-2022, 20:45   #104
Penn
Area Commander

https://www.foxnews.com/media/msnbc-tiffany-cross-war

Why isn't anyone reacting to this continual narrative? Again, imo, this affords BLM the right/opportunity to press their assault on law enforcement, within societal standards, due to MSM blessing and without condemnation from the political class, MSM, and the populace, which has been edit out of the conversation.

In my mind, the criminals that have been released, are the lefts brown shirts, firing the first shots. Without social support, law enforcement will continue to erode and society will implode.

The extreme left, is actually the main stream Democratic Party. They have no intention of pulling the radical left in, as the narrative that is slowly being presented in the election will be compromised/illegitimate, giving those brown shirts full authority to attack all who oppose them.

With law enforcement in decline, an active social native terrorist group, organized around released criminals as their core, harboring deep seated hate against law officer and society, with the blessing of MSM. The next 9 months will be hell.

A side question: Why isn't anyone, including all the talking heads on Fox News asking this question: Who is the far left group dunning the government? I ask because they, whoever they are, are not subject to federal protection, and if ID, should be exposed.

Last edited by Penn; 01-25-2022 at 20:49.
Penn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2022, 21:01   #105
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
A side question: Why isn't anyone, including all the talking heads on Fox News asking this question: Who is the far left group dunning the government? I ask because they, whoever they are, are not subject to federal protection, and if ID, should be exposed.
I'm not sure if they're smart enough (Fox et al) but (being generous here) they may view this as a "don't interrupt your enemy while they're making a mistake" situation. Again, that's a stretch for their talents perhaps. But 2022-accelerationism is getting ramped up pretty steeply.

I won't dispute you at all that the people you mention constitute the DNC's street-thug element. Just as the suit & tie element are the agencies weaponized by another piece of their setup.

Meanwhile, what the hell are you doing paying attention to this anyway? Didn't you get Psaki's email telling you to keep your eye on our fleet in the Med and trying to figure out which 8,500 head of 2-legged cattle are gonna be getting on C-17's headed for Ukraine border countries? You'd almost think there was inflation too...

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote