Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > The Soapbox

Old 01-29-2013, 23:44   #31
BOfH
Guerrilla Chief

Old 01-29-2013, 23:52   #32
funnyman
Asset

The blogosphere is running with it

Check out all the morons commenting here: http://www.democraticunderground.com/10022279730

No wonder this country is in such trouble.
Old 01-30-2013, 01:23   #33
MtnGoat
Quiet Professional

Excellent and great work gentlemen! Great push forward.

History teaches that when you become indifferent and lose the will to fight someone who has the will to fight will take over."

COLONEL BULL SIMONS

Intelligence failures are failures of command [just] as operations failures are command failures.”
MtnGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 04:37   #34
ddoering
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by funnyman View Post
Check out all the morons commenting here: http://www.democraticunderground.com/10022279730

No wonder this country is in such trouble.
We got their panties in a twist.
ddoering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 04:51   #35
Dusty
RIP Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddoering View Post
We got their panties in a twist.
I've read a buttload of posts all over the net regarding the letter, and nearly all of the statements other than those of the obviously lib sites refer to pride and honor.

The responses come across as being from those who have been reassured in some way.
Old 01-30-2013, 07:12   #36
ddoering
Quiet Professional

I was referring to the site posted above.
ddoering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 07:16   #37
Dusty
RIP Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddoering View Post
I was referring to the site posted above.
Roger, Bro-I gotcha. I meant to differentiate between the lib posts and those of normal people.
Old 01-30-2013, 07:26   #38
Knight
FTFSI

Amen! Will keep this moving forward.
Old 01-30-2013, 07:31   #39
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty View Post
The responses come across as being from those who have been reassured in some way.
Because of the provenance and authorship I think you are in the X-ring as to many areas of the country. More so than some other manifestos, those who only know what they've seen on TV and the silver screen are likely, whether they admit it or not, to view this as a light in the darkness, particularly those in states in the firm clutches of 'Empire'.

They still see MSG Muldoon & Doc & Peter-san, they're still wishing for the Wolverines to get some help, and they still believe "men who mean just what they say."

The notion of still standing with and for something bigger than oneself is not dead. You're seeing that now.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 07:45   #40
Dusty
RIP Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger52 View Post
Because of the provenance and authorship I think you are in the X-ring as to many areas of the country. More so than some other manifestos, those who only know what they've seen on TV and the silver screen are likely, whether they admit it or not, to view this as a light in the darkness, particularly those in states in the firm clutches of 'Empire'.

They still see MSG Muldoon & Doc & Peter-san, they're still wishing for the Wolverines to get some help, and they still believe "men who mean just what they say."

The notion of still standing with and for something bigger than oneself is not dead. You're seeing that now.
I believe you're 100% right.

Outstanding work, SF.
Old 01-30-2013, 08:03   #41
HALOMAN007
Asset

Second Amendment

How do I sign?

You need to go to the below link and follow the instructions before posting again - especially item #3.

http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/...ead.php?t=3452

Welcome to PS.Com.

Richard
HALOMAN007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 08:36   #42
Goggles Pizano
Area Commander

This letter is precisely why this website (and you Quiet Professionals individually) is so important. To the author(s) of this letter a note of personal thanks. Forwarding to commence immediately.
You ask; What is our policy? I will say; “It is to wage war, by sea, land and air, with all our might and with all the strength that God can give us: to wage war against a monstrous tyranny, never surpassed in the dark lamentable catalogue of human crime. That is our policy.” You ask; What is our aim? I can answer with one word: Victory—victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory there is no survival.-Winston Churchill
Goggles Pizano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 09:06   #43
salfc563
Asset

Remaining Steadfast!

I've been monitoring the 2nd Amendment issue since Sandy Hook, but never really taken to heart what it meant for Americans. Better late than never I guess. In any case I'm learning very quickly all that is at stake and how these very same events have taken place throughout history. I did learn early on in my enlistment, "the one thing that we learn from history is that we never learn from history!" I'm very encouraged to see that many of my brothers in arms are taking this quite seriously and are ever vigilant! I gladly and proudly stand with you!

If we thought it was impossible to fail, what would we attempt to achieve??
salfc563 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 09:18   #44
Surf n Turf
Guerrilla Chief

TS
Well played
SnT

Democrats would burn down this country as long as they get to rule over the ashes

The FBI’s credibility was murdered by a sniper on Ruby Ridge; its corpse was burned to ashes outside Waco; soiled in a Delaware PC repair shop;. and buried in the basement of Mar-a-Lago..
Surf n Turf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 10:19   #45
orion5
Guerrilla Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty View Post
I've read a buttload of posts all over the net regarding the letter, and nearly all of the statements other than those of the obviously lib sites refer to pride and honor.

That's what I've seen as well, a general sense of excitement and gratitude that some of America's finest warriors have spoken up.

I don't want to focus on the negative comments I've seen, as many of those are to be expected. Instead, I'm hoping many of those Americans quietly watching in the background...many like me, tired, over-stretched in our lives, with no time for political BS...I'm hoping those people are now waking up and paying attention to the larger issues at hand. Anyone in a "neutral" wait-and-see position right now is not neutral at all. They're being dragged backwards in a mis-directed wave of hysteria. This is the time to do something, not wait.

It's too bad more Americans can't know you QPs, individually, to understand the weight of your words. The QPs I have the privilege of calling Friends are not about fear, loathing and love of violence. The exact opposite: they love and value their country, are positive and full of laughter. And when they speak, I listen.

Well done, gentlemen.
orion5 is offline   Reply With Quote