Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > The Soapbox

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2009, 12:09   #1
MAB32
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Commuist China And the South Lawn...

Saw this on a web site that I just found. Has anybody else here heard of it before?

www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=108907 If he is in fact doing this, considering his past, then I would think he is a "Traitor" to the highest degree.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 13:59   #2
VAKEMP
Auxiliary
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Wherever I'm needed
Posts: 75
From the link...

Quote:
But those with obviously U.S. leanings on the Global Times forum page were outraged.

* "Another public short coming and failure by the Obama administration."

* "UNBELIEVABLE!"

* "It can now be official – leave the flag there."

* "So let me get this straight – the Chinese are going to celebrate the founding of their country on the south lawn of the White House! Did we celebrate the 4th of July in Beijing in front of their Leader's House? What other proof do you need that Obama is the Manchurian Candidate."

* "Oh Crap, Have the Chinese foreclosed on us already?"
I laughed when reading those, but they aren't that far from the truth.

I imagine the photos taken of a communist flag being flown at the White House will be quite popular overseas.
VAKEMP is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 22:20.



Copyright 2004-2026 by Professional Soldiers ®
Site Designed, Maintained, & Hosted by Hilliker Technologies