Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > Kit Tips > Professional Gear

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-25-2005, 17:57   #1
schutzhund73
Asset
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: NC (near Ft. Bragg)
Posts: 8
Eyewear

Hello,

I'm brand spanking new, just posted my introductory post in the intro area. I have one quick question and hopefully everyone can give me some great insight.

A good friend of mine is deployed to the mideast. I would like to purchase him a pair of sunglasses or goggles, but I am not sure what most SF prefer. I looked into Oakley sunglasses such as the M Frame Polar, M Frame Heater, M Frame Strike, and also the Halfjacket. I also looked at some Wiley X goggles, but I'm just uncertain as to what would be appropriate. I do not want to ask him as I want to surprise him, so any advice would be appreciated.

thanks in advance!
__________________
You can't polish a turd.

Last edited by schutzhund73; 08-26-2005 at 12:03. Reason: typo
schutzhund73 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:45.



Copyright 2004-2026 by Professional Soldiers ®
Site Designed, Maintained, & Hosted by Hilliker Technologies