Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > Special Forces Weapons > Edged Weapons

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-28-2013, 19:14   #1
33army
Guerrilla
 
33army's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Raeford
Posts: 308
Looking for an anniversary present

Gentlemen and knife gurus,

I have a conundrum on my hands. I am currently on a search for an edged tool for my wife who recently deployed with 525 BfSB to a wonderful little FOB in SE Afghanistan. This particular FOB has a group of Romanians who have a reputation for being somewhat forceful towards the female population. While my wife is a damn good shot with her M-4, I would like to acquire a personal protection device, rapidly I might add, that she can carry at all times that does not require pointing and shooting. Any recommendations would be awesome. Price max is $150.

33
__________________
"The two most important days of your life are the day you are born and the day you figure out why." - Mark Twain
33army is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 14:56.



Copyright 2004-2026 by Professional Soldiers ®
Site Designed, Maintained, & Hosted by Hilliker Technologies