Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > The Pipeline (Special Forces Training) > Special Forces Assessment & Selection

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-14-2011, 12:46   #1
fishbone12202
Asset
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Columbus, NC
Posts: 0
18X prep training

I have read "Get Selected" and a lot of the preparatory guidelines that I can to help me succeed in the career field. I just wanted to know from personal experience, for an 18X candidate, exactly how much beneficial would it be (physically, not mentally) to go ahead with the prep training in "Get Selected" or the USAJFKSWCS prep training program considering I will have months of training before I even reach SFAS?
fishbone12202 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:34.



Copyright 2004-2026 by Professional Soldiers ®
Site Designed, Maintained, & Hosted by Hilliker Technologies