Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > Welcome to Professional Soldiers ® > Introductions

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-26-2007, 20:27   #10
jakerrr
Asset
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: I own a cargo trailer that is parked in a parking lot at Bragg -- that's about as close I come to calling some place home
Posts: 2
Letter of Introduction

Hello Gents,

Thanks for letting me be a part of your community here. I was Infantry with the 1st CAV. Enjoyed it lots but got out to explore the world a bit. After two years wandering Asia, I was called back (as I expected to be), and with a gentle twist of my arm I'm now re-educated as Civil Affairs. No complaints though, I think it will be an interesting new adventure. Will be testing my new skills very shortly, probably in Iraq.
jakerrr is offline  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 14:04.



Copyright 2004-2026 by Professional Soldiers ®
Site Designed, Maintained, & Hosted by Hilliker Technologies