Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > Welcome to Professional Soldiers ® > Introductions

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-26-2006, 08:57   #11
ssgedmondson
Asset
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: savannah
Posts: 1
new guy

hello everyone,

I would like to thank you all for this site and to introduce my self, I am on AD and I am to report 5 sept for sfas, and have learned alot from this site thank you.
__________________


Edmondson, Donald
ssgedmondson is offline  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 23:00.



Copyright 2004-2026 by Professional Soldiers ®
Site Designed, Maintained, & Hosted by Hilliker Technologies