Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > Welcome to Professional Soldiers ® > Introductions

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-18-2006, 12:27   #10
airbornediver
Guerrilla
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: southeastern, US
Posts: 114
hi

Im' a Sgt currently serving in the NC national guard.

During my first tour of active duty I was a doc with the 1/503 light infantry 2ID in korea, did 2 years there from 96 to 98. After that was a doc with 3/67 ar in 4ID.

then I did another tour of active duty as an airborne infantryman, finding myself at swc.

now I'm in the national guard and am in the process of transferring to 20th group for a tour and then rolling to sfas after that.

thanks for allowing me on the board and believe me, I've tossed back a few beers over the years for all past and present QPs, as I have some friends who are QPs.

lots of respect to you guys and eventually I'll get there.
airbornediver is offline  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 23:10.



Copyright 2004-2026 by Professional Soldiers ®
Site Designed, Maintained, & Hosted by Hilliker Technologies