Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > The Arena

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-16-2007, 15:37   #1
Sdiver
Area Commander
 
Sdiver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Black Hills of SD
Posts: 5,945
You Guys Playin' Cards ????

Texas Holdem.

Every where you turn around now-a-days, you see Texas Holdem being played.

Hell, spin through the channels on your TV, on any given day, and you're bound to see no less than 2 stations showing some game/match/tournament somewhere. I think one night, not too long a go, I counted 7 different stations, with a game on.

I just watched the latest James Bond movie (yeah...yeah...I know I'm a little late) and he's playing Texas Holdem instead of Baccarat. I mean come on. There are certain things you just don't change. James Bond plays Baccarat. Pluto is the 9th planet in the solar system. ect ect....

I've played poker before in the past, always Draw or Stud. Never really got into Texas Holdem. But there's so many "on line" games out there, and these huge tournaments, that I might be hearing the call.

Anyone out there play, and if you do, is it on line or do you go to these tournaments, and if so, what are some of the better ones?
__________________
Non Sibi Sed Suis
_____________________________________________
It's Good To Be Da King !!!! Just ask NDD !!!!
Sdiver is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 17:25.



Copyright 2004-2026 by Professional Soldiers ®
Site Designed, Maintained, & Hosted by Hilliker Technologies