Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > Welcome to Professional Soldiers ® > Introductions

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-01-2006, 19:43   #11
fearnoone
Asset
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: No where special
Posts: 5
Reaper, that's what I was trying to say in my intro. I'll apply for 18A when I reach 1LT.
__________________
Only the dead will see the end of war
--Plato--
fearnoone is offline  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 14:05.



Copyright 2004-2026 by Professional Soldiers ®
Site Designed, Maintained, & Hosted by Hilliker Technologies