Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > Special Forces > Base Camp

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2012, 14:18   #1
BMT (RIP)
Quiet Professional
 
BMT (RIP)'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Red State
Posts: 3,774
Mike Force

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QSPc...eature=related


BMT
__________________
Don't mess with old farts...age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill! Bullshit and brilliance only come with age and experience.
BMT (RIP) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 07:56   #2
mark46th
Quiet Professional
 
mark46th's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Orange, Ca.
Posts: 4,950
Those were some fearless, tough soldiers...
mark46th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 20:36   #3
Dozer523
BANNED USER
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 3,751
I watched it twice . . . and it was 47 minutes well spent . . . both times. Candidates, you need to know the history. Thank you for posting this BMT.

I wonder what might have happened in Afghanistan if we had followed this model one village, one valley, one provence at a time. dang.
Dozer523 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 20:39   #4
ZonieDiver
Quiet Professional
 
ZonieDiver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Georgetown, SC
Posts: 4,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dozer523 View Post
I watched it twice . . . and it was 47 minutes well spent . . . both times. Candidates, you need to know the history. Thank you for posting this BMT.

I wonder what might have happened in Afghanistan if we had followed this model one village, one valley, one provence at a time. dang.
Well said, Dozer. We disregard our history and lessons-learned at our peril!
__________________
"I took a different route from most and came into Special Forces..." - Col. Nick Rowe
ZonieDiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 17:32   #5
spiceygoggles28
Asset
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Hampton, Ga.
Posts: 10
Mike Force

It was truely an honor to have served with the Mike Force and I wouldn't take anything for that experence. I was a 21 year old kid and these great men with the MF, took me under their wing and taught me just what it meant and what it took to be a True SF Soldier. I was truely blessed!

Spiceygoggles28
I Corp Mike Force 1/68 - 1/69

HAVE YARDS
WILL TRAVEL
spiceygoggles28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 13:35   #6
Badger52
Area Commander
 
Badger52's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Western WI
Posts: 7,057
BMT thank you for posting this!
__________________
"Civil Wars don't start when a few guys hunt down a specific bastard. Civil Wars start when many guys hunt down the nearest bastards."

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 21:39.



Copyright 2004-2026 by Professional Soldiers ®
Site Designed, Maintained, & Hosted by Hilliker Technologies