Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > General Discussions

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2013, 20:02   #1
chance
Guerrilla Chief
 
chance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Ft Campbell
Posts: 555
Kydex holster and sheaths

Hey Guy and Gals

I've started a little side business making holsters and sheaths, Tell me what you think.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 015.jpg (108.1 KB, 101 views)
File Type: jpg 004.jpg (76.2 KB, 126 views)
File Type: jpg 003.jpg (87.3 KB, 95 views)
__________________
" Being a sheepdog has never been about getting better bones."
Destrier
chance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 20:24   #2
Oldrotorhead
Guerrilla Chief
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 830
Your workmanship looks good. question, why did you do a cut-out in the Glock holster?
__________________
Oldrotorhead
Oldrotorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 02:06   #3
chance
Guerrilla Chief
 
chance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Ft Campbell
Posts: 555
I did the cut out to hook the rear sight on for one handed manipulation. Of course I know you can hook onto anything I just added it because.
__________________
" Being a sheepdog has never been about getting better bones."
Destrier
chance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 11:08   #4
Barbarian
Guerrilla Chief
 
Barbarian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 680
Looks professional. The glock holster is notably impressive. I've only made one of that kind, and it took me several tries to get the wings right. I decided to stick to knife sheaths. BZ and good luck to you.
__________________
I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere, than in any city on Earth. -Steve McQueen
Barbarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 15:52   #5
Spiffav8
Asset
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Always on the move.
Posts: 26
I'll give you 10/10. I currently have two and love them....and they are not nearly as nice as those.

Want to make me one for my SIG P226 Tac Ops?
__________________
OZ
Spiffav8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 18:02   #6
Toaster
Guerrilla
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Ft. Polk
Posts: 264
Any for sale

So... what would the ballpark be for one of the holsters?
__________________
You can change what you are and where you are by changing what you put into your life. -Zig Ziglar


"Nothing is more dangerous than an NCO or Officer who has been taught a technique or method, but doesn't understand the underlying principles or the "why" behind it." -MtnGoat

"How can someone improve their ability to lead? Die to self.

The most rewarding thing a leader will receive is having someone place their life in your hands and say, I will follow you." -SGT Gary Beikirch
Toaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 18:45   #7
chance
Guerrilla Chief
 
chance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Ft Campbell
Posts: 555
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffav8 View Post
I'll give you 10/10. I currently have two and love them....and they are not nearly as nice as those.

Want to make me one for my SIG P226 Tac Ops?
PM me and we'll talk
__________________
" Being a sheepdog has never been about getting better bones."
Destrier
chance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 18:51   #8
chance
Guerrilla Chief
 
chance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Ft Campbell
Posts: 555
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toaster View Post
So... what would the ballpark be for one of the holsters?
Your looking at about $60.00 plus shipping, if it's a common firearm.
__________________
" Being a sheepdog has never been about getting better bones."
Destrier
chance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 20:27   #9
CDRODA396
Quiet Professional
 
CDRODA396's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 459
Can you throw up a pic of the backside of the glock holster? It would be much appreciated.
__________________
"Excellence is its own punishment..."
CDRODA396 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 20:41   #10
chance
Guerrilla Chief
 
chance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Ft Campbell
Posts: 555
Done
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 005.jpg (77.0 KB, 57 views)
__________________
" Being a sheepdog has never been about getting better bones."
Destrier
chance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 20:43   #11
Oldrotorhead
Guerrilla Chief
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 830
When you have time think about an IWB for a Glock 17/22 mag. I've got a holster ordered but after Christmas I'll be in the need of a kydex fix. Your work looks very well molded and very clean edges. Again looks very good.
__________________
Oldrotorhead
Oldrotorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 20:45   #12
chance
Guerrilla Chief
 
chance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Ft Campbell
Posts: 555
Here's some more, Left side holster for a Glock 17
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 007.jpg (72.2 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg 008.jpg (82.6 KB, 38 views)
__________________
" Being a sheepdog has never been about getting better bones."
Destrier
chance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 20:50   #13
chance
Guerrilla Chief
 
chance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Ft Campbell
Posts: 555
Dave Beck/ Horan Wilderness Survival Knife set up for scout style carry
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 025.jpg (85.0 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg 027.jpg (80.8 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg 026.jpg (63.3 KB, 35 views)
__________________
" Being a sheepdog has never been about getting better bones."
Destrier
chance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 20:57   #14
chance
Guerrilla Chief
 
chance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Ft Campbell
Posts: 555
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldrotorhead View Post
When you have time think about an IWB for a Glock 17/22 mag. I've got a holster ordered but after Christmas I'll be in the need of a kydex fix. Your work looks very well molded and very clean edges. Again looks very good.
Thank you,
I can do whatever you need, just let me know when you want to do this.
__________________
" Being a sheepdog has never been about getting better bones."
Destrier
chance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 04:30   #15
CDRODA396
Quiet Professional
 
CDRODA396's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 459
Quote:
Originally Posted by chance View Post
Here's some more, Left side holster for a Glock 17
Thanks for posting those, all look very, very well done. When I get a chance, I"ll shoot you a pm.
__________________
"Excellence is its own punishment..."
CDRODA396 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 14:52.



Copyright 2004-2026 by Professional Soldiers ®
Site Designed, Maintained, & Hosted by Hilliker Technologies