View Single Post
Old 05-26-2014, 10:14   #28
Nubsnstubs
Asset

Kasik, those are good links. Thanks for posting them. There are a few tidbits of new stuff that I hadn't seen before. In the links you provided, I found more names that are in a diary or captioned on pictures I have.
My interest in 4-24-69 is my brother Walt was one of the guys in that crater with Cahill and Jamison. I have his diary, and keep threatening to type it up and post it, but just haven't started yet.
I don't know what his job there was, but his clearance was top secret. I have an 8mm film of his that shows a prisoner with a bag over his head being taken off a chopper and taken into a room for interrogation. Don't have a clue what the deal was as I don't think there is any audio, and the projector broke while watching it.
I don't have a scanner, so my wife usually takes pictures of pictures, and then sends them to me from her computer. She's out of town until next Sunday, so when she gets back, I'll get the pictures of the guys I mentioned earlier. The best one is of Dan Hall. I believe I have one of Cahill with a bandage on his face and eye.
I would sure like to get in contact with Cahill if anyone can help......... Jerry Marcantel
Nubsnstubs is offline   Reply With Quote