View Single Post
Old 05-19-2022, 09:25   #2042
JJ_BPK
Quiet Professional

Location: 18 yrs upstate NY, 30 yrs South Florida, 20 yrs Conch Republic, now chasing G-Kids in NOVA & UK
UK now says the Experimental mRNA jabs "could" permanently alter current and future virus resistance??

I think there has been a slew of mumbling here in the USA but has any accredited US source posted a paper with Yay or Nay??

Quote:
British Government (UK Health Security Agency) Admits: COVID-19 Vaccines PERMANENTLY DAMAGE Natural Immune System, World, Hal Turner, 17 May 2022 Hits: 40354

The UK government admits that the COVID-19 Experimental mRNA "vaccine" has damaged the natural immune system of those who have been double-dosed.

The government has confessed that double-vaxxed (or more) people, will never -- ever -- be able to acquire full natural immunity to COVID variants - or possibly any other virus.

Keen observers of this COVID debacle are now saying "The real pandemic will now begin" because all the people whose immune systems are permanently damaged, may not be able to fight-off __any__ future viral infection!

In its Week 42 "COVID-19 Vaccine Surveillance Report," (Direct Link HERE) the UK Department of Health admits on page 23 that:

"N antibody levels appear to be lower in people who become infected after two doses of [the vax]."

It goes on to say that this drop in antibodies is essentially - get this - permanent.

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index...2UdgI4YDeeOWEs
Although the grandkids visit for dinner & a movie at my place every weekend, I have been fortunate to date, nothing worth testing for (asymptomatic, maybe?). I have had two shots, not planning for buster(S)..

On the other hand, my daughter, her hubby, and three grandkids seem to be in a perpetual revolving cycle,, all with minor sniffles, coughs, and fevers. Additionally, my daughter and her family in the UK are also cycling

Of note: I think we have all had the Pfizer variety.

Quote:
Three COVID-19 vaccines are authorized or approved for use in the United States to prevent COVID-19. Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna are COVID-19 mRNA vaccines and are preferred. You may get Johnson & Johnson's Janssen COVID-19 vaccine in some situations.

A very concerned grandparrent

"May you be a half hour in heaven before the devil knows you’re dead"
JJ_BPK is offline   Reply With Quote