View Single Post
Old 12-01-2013, 04:28   #18
Penn
Area Commander

my intention was is to illustrate the success of SM in relation to corporate marketing tied to a devout consumer base; in my mind that is AQ.
They are a complex adaptive system, whose hierarchical structure is related more to social and tribal connection, than authoritative direction.
It is what MC Chrystal and his staff presented, that was rejected by the admin, that led to his resignation, or at least, that was the story presented in our seminar on CAS.
That said, SM is successful in the hands of AQ and other non state groups, because it is a ubiquitous- low tech- commo, everyone has a cell phone...it, the association, has no formal structure, and reinforces contact nods base on familial and group association, not alignment to cause, cause is an adjunct.
Framing in this context supports like groups competing for the same limited resources, understanding that need opens areas for exploitation .

EDIT TO ADD: I just realized what thread this is 18F. I am completely out of my lane. MY sincere apologies.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DYNM 666 AFG Info Causal Diagram.jpg (63.0 KB, 22 views)

Last edited by Penn; 12-01-2013 at 08:45.
Penn is offline   Reply With Quote