Thread: OLD Alumni
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2005, 22:55   #4
TonyY
Quiet Professional

Rich and Terry I have listened and abosorbed your posts throughout the years. Thanks for the wisdom and knowlede you have past on to me and others. Old dogs are not as stubborn as people think and sometimes they acually do want to learn new things from the best of the best.

I was hoping I might hear from some team mates of the past. Ron D. Bobby C. Fred S. Kotlow, DeGregory, Youst, Fallone, Herbie, Carlise, Mott, etc. and any other guys of the past in C 3 10th and the ones I missed.

It's great how you can converse with the old and new guys here, but it would really be great for me to hear from those of the past that were on the same team and how we could ball bust each other day to day and still rely on one another when presented with a challedge. I hope they all made it big time over the years they desirve it.

Wow!! Reminising over the past. What becomes of me. I guess it's old age with a lot of respect.

Anyway stay safe and continue on the path of those that still are remembering. health and Happiness for the next year. God Bless.
TonyY is offline   Reply With Quote