View Single Post
Old 01-11-2021, 10:15   #32
Paslode
Area Commander

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

It's very poor manners to insult your host in the first sentence....

The Establishment has indeed fought to stay in power for the past 4-5 years and will do anything to avoid the consequences.

Joe Biden is likely a stimulant-addicted, pants-shitting retard. He had quite a run over the past 40 some years, but even he now wishes he hadn't won the presidency. He could have sniffed and fondled little children, continued grifting off the rubes, and enjoyed the rest of his life.

Operation MAGA Insurrection? You must have been in a coma this past summer when BLM/ANTIFA were burning and cordoning off sections of cities, and harming people.

O-bama joked that he would only agree to a third term if he gets to sit in his basement and let someone else speak for him during events.....is O-bama also planning to stay in office until his death?

Quote:
I used to say if I can make an arrangement where I had a stand-in or front-man or front-woman and they had an earpiece in and I was just in my basement in my sweats looking through the stuff and I could sort of delivering the lines while someone was doing all the talking and ceremony, I’d be fine with that because I found the work fascinating,
There is literally nothing any politician wouldn't have done to avoid the consequences of their own actions. Bob Menendez *COUGH*COUGH*, Anthony Weiner *COUGHC*COUGH*, Bill Clinton *COUGH*COUGH*, Hillary Clinton *COUGH*COUGH*, Eric Swallwell *COUGH*COUGH*....I think you get the idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMojok View Post

No one reading this will live long enough to see the foul stink of Trump washed off the Republican Party, no one reading this will see Trump rise as the head of any other party, and in ten or twelve years it will take a platoon of infantry stationed full time on his grave to keep people from pissing on it.
Really? Are you aware that urine can kill weeds? I plan on living another 40 years

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMojok View Post
You guys should feel ashamed, and I think before each of you reaches the end of your time, you will.
Why be ashamed of the truth?