View Single Post
Old 02-24-2022, 20:09   #32
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

My thought process is that when the sanctions imposed by the west hit Putin and his inner circle of influence the greatest he will turn the control valve on natural gas and petroleum flowing into Europe. When the Europeans are freezing their asses off and can’t charge their electric cars and gas prices go through the roof he will sit back and laugh his ass off.

My assessment is Putin is in a position of power and has nothing to lose and much to gain. NATO will likely fall (fail) as a paper tiger and the US will be holding strings to nothing more than an idealistic memory of what it was like to be considered a world superpower.

If China is watching [which I think they are] the Orient is ripe for total take over without a shot being fired.

The Middle East (oil producers) are already is thinking we don’t need to compete with the United States and will meet with Putin to establish new oil prices for the world market.

There are no upsides to this conflict other than Joe Biden starting WW3 over his and Hunter Biden’s implicit underhanded monopoly on supporting Ukrainian oil production.

Putin has already won and we cannot do anything about it.

I was wondering the other day if they have already started painting our trucks and tanks green from desert tan?

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” (Sir Edmund Burke)
Old Dog New Trick is offline   Reply With Quote