View Single Post
Old 03-08-2022, 14:52   #8
Bolt
Asset

Gentlemen, thank you all for your responses.

I didn't realize how long time has flown since I posted this. Since then, I have been put on injections. Under close supervision from a medical doctor, I've been put on a range of dosages, right now consisting of 3 injections a week.

To answer miclo18d's question, I personally do not know what caused my low levels. I'm not a eunuch, and I don't have a family history of any genetic issues. I was obese as a kid, up until age 16ish, yet the issues persisted after I dropped the weight, enlisted, and continued through 22 week infantry OSUT, as well as a year of drilling with my unit. When I go into my next lab I will definitely follow up on that and attempt to identify/address the root cause as I definitely wouldn't like to spend the rest of my life on these injections.

I don't presently see any reason this would interfere with me doing my job. It hasn't yet. I've attended various trainings through drill, been posted up in billets as a range safety on a State Active Duty mission, and I'm currently on 502(f) COVID orders, none of these have ever been interrupted by my injection schedule.

Thank you again for your answers. TRT changed my life in a lot of ways, including enabling me to finally build muscle at a regular rate. I've been living in the gym since then, and I just started my first cut where I'll be focused on improving cardio and dropping excess body weight. The goal is strong, fast and light. Then it's off to SFRE.

Take it easy, gentlemen.
Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote