View Single Post
Old 09-15-2007, 02:44   #6
Eagle5US
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash View Post
It seems as though theres lots of opportunitys for more advanced training as well? I've seen there is a CA SGT course, trauma SGT and a few others specifically for CA. Would those courses offer something diffrent from 18D or would they be along the same lines?
18D is 18D...CA Medic is CA Medic (68W with some additional training).
CA used to pull 18D's from Group. I have had CA "Trauma medics" work for me...there is little to no comparison between the two.

You are the only one who will make the decision to go...you already have the informed opinion from folks you have spoken with. Is the advice of folks on an internet BBS going to have a true impact on your decision???

If you are vacillating on it this badly-perhaps it is best that you not go to SF at all. It takes much more of a commitment for you to be successful.

Look within yourself, make a decision, and act on it. The course isn't going to get any easier-and you aren't going to be any younger the longer you wait.

Eagle

Ain't no one getting out of this world alive. All you can do is try to have some choice in the way you go. Prepare yourself (and your affairs), and when your number is up, die on your feet fighting rather than on your knees. And make the SOBs pay dearly."
The Reaper-3 Sep 04
Eagle5US is offline   Reply With Quote