View Single Post
Old 04-14-2022, 14:24   #88
WarriorDiplomat
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMojok View Post
Now that we've got Fox news, OAN, and Newsmax full-on supporting Putin's war of aggression, and in the wake of Trump changing the GOP platform to water down support for Ukraine and literally being impeached over withholding support for Ukraine unless he did him "a favor." where do we stand on this now, SF guys?
You are a case in point for those intellectually incapable of defending their delicate minds from leftist disinformation and propaganda. I see you live in LA I hope you are enjoying Democrat policy in action. I almost agree with the idea of not allowing people who fall for the lies of the left losing their right to vote.

Have you wondered why Russia stood down while Trump was in power and aggressive when Obama was in office and then invaded under Bidens watch? An obvious clue...has to do with strength and weakness, projection of power...Afghanistan withdrawal....N Korea, Iran and China are also getting aggressive....I will wait for your response.

It is amazing that living in an insulated state where leftist have established a stronghold and wonderful MO's such as censorship of opposing views you have enough info to communicate at all. And yet even with deliberate Dem policies wreaking havoc on the society around you it seems you are blind to its effects and perhaps even voted for those responsible and will again.

The people here speak on a different plane of existence from experiences that you cannot and would not understand unless you walked in the shoes we have worn and seen and knew the things we know and understand that folks like yourself cannot comprehend.

I am curious since it is popular revisionism and to put it bluntly ignorant to believe but the leftist take on the great Democrat-Republican switch of the 60's in which allegedly LBJ's 1964 civil rights bill caused all the racists to switch to the Republican party despite the Dixiecrats (Of which Joe Biden supported) all but one standing by their guns for state rights and segregation. Just curious to what you have accepted as true.

I bet you believe every great war was a Republican concoction as well and that it is really the Republican warmongers an dnot the peaceful Democrats.

I look forward to bursting your bubble of mental illness of the liberalism you seem to accept as truth.

Last edited by WarriorDiplomat; 04-14-2022 at 14:33.
WarriorDiplomat is offline   Reply With Quote