View Single Post
Old 09-09-2022, 08:10   #2
Box
Quiet Professional

The more I learn about the things I learn, the more I learn that the things I learn aren't really worth learning.

Ten years of 'drip drip drip' information about the things that went on within the orbit of the Benghazi fiasco just prove that ignorant mindless people with self serving goals are only going to elect ignorant mindless people with self serving goals.

It is stunning to a degree that simply cannot be quantified with human words to try and digest just how many names in that article are still in charge of fucking up this great nation.

It is stunning to a degree that simply cannot be quantified with human words to try and digest just how many names in that article are still able to stand in front of a camera on worldwide television and JUDGE people that think there should be accountability in government.
...and do so with a straight face.

It is stunning to a degree that simply cannot be quantified with human words to try and digest just how many aMEriKan citysins still think these mother fuckers are virtuous and worthy of our unquestionable loyalty.

For I know that the hypnotized never lie...
...Don't get fooled again, no, no
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing
Box is offline   Reply With Quote