View Single Post
Old 04-15-2022, 13:16   #93
Box
Quiet Professional

Lets be honest - does anybody REALLY think a partisan turnover in congress will make one single solitary bit of difference with the bullshit the government is pulling?

The people that sit on these oversight committees have stock in these companies. The people that write the legislation that regulates this industry have stock in this industry. The people that would go to jail are the ones that will be investigating the scandal.

...of course the US government is in bed with "big tech"

The folks at "American Thinker" that are acting like they have broken some sort of 'Wordridge and Barnsting' putlizer-prize-winning-earth-shaking scandal may as well be 10 year old Montessori school kids taking part in a 'great lesson' about aMErican government.

For shit sakes, if the involvement of social media over the last two elections isn't enough to show that the left is in bed with the tech industry in the ongoing marxist takeover of the USA, then it should be a lot easier to understand how a six foot mouse can run a 200 billion dollar propaganda network specializing in grooming children for the global pedophile network.
...or maybe its all just a big coincidence

On a completely unrelated topic, I am selling real estate plots on Ganymeade. In a few million years when the sun starts turning into a red giant, those plots are going to be worth WAY more than you paid for it.
I'm taking orders now - send me your money.
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing

Last edited by Box; 04-15-2022 at 13:22.
Box is offline   Reply With Quote