View Single Post
Old 04-15-2022, 07:10   #91
Box
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger52 View Post
David Lazarus at KTLA says the quiet part out loud.

They want a world where the Eloi think the Morlocks are just virtual.
I would gladly live life as a Morlock in a world where my prey is dead set on pretending that I don't exist.
Sweet sweet Eloi - slow roasted over a smokey fire pit with just a hint of tangy mustard based BBQ sauce...

...one can dream

The more disturbing and unfortunate truth is that the globalists and politicians living high on the taxpayer hog, have been filling the role of the Morlocks for at least a generation or two already...
...and those folks that believe everything they see or hear from the media - including those that think outlets like Fox, OAN, and Newsmax somehow represent mainstream conservatives - are little more than modern day Eloi.

Opinions may vary and since the current "thing" will only last until the weak minded are distracted by the next "thing" I suggest that everyone act now, order today, send money to save the victims of the current thing, batteries not included, mileage may vary, all sales are final, and if you act now you'll get a free "impeach Trump, get vaccinated, get boosted, GoJoe, free Ukraine, buildbackbetter, banghostguns, banbumpstocks, commonsenseguncontrol, eat the rich, save the whales, think green" lapel pin - its our way of saying "Thank you" for being a loyal supporter of the current thing.

Now get out there and vote early - vote often - vote hard - so we can defeat the evil conservatives so that the rest of you can plug into 'Zucks new virtual existence machine so you will never have to think for yourself again.

Go away now.
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing

Last edited by Box; 04-15-2022 at 07:48.
Box is offline   Reply With Quote