View Single Post
Old 01-29-2022, 14:05   #24
Box
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimP View Post
May I send what you wrote to some buds?
The Supreme Court has said that to be creative, a work must have a “spark” and “modicum” of creativity.
...keep in mind that copyright protects expression, and never ideas, procedures, methods, systems, processes, concepts, principles, or discoveries.

I have always posted my rambling craziness to this wonderful bulletin board with the single assumption that everything I post is based on pre-existing ideas, concepts, and principles. My rambling and intentional bouts of unapologetic-partisan-hypocritical-sarcasm are rooted in what I believe is nothing more than the assumption that my scatterbrained submissions are already common knowledge in the mind of a reasonable person.

In other words, use it as if it was yours all along.
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing
Box is offline   Reply With Quote