View Single Post
Old 06-20-2021, 00:47   #1
Bolt
Asset

Low Testosterone SF Wannabe

Good evening Gentlemen,

It's been a while since I've come around here. I've scoured the forums recently looking for some guidance on this, and if I've overlooked something, I apologize in advance.

Since my last post, I went to OSUT and am now a 20 year-old TXARNG 11B with big dreams of trying out for 19th SFG. A couple months ago, after dealing with symptoms for years that I thought were just "normal," I was diagnosed with low testosterone by a urologist. Which is, in and of itself, a blessing and a curse. A curse in the sense that these symptoms suck to deal with, and a blessing in the sense that it validates the myriad of issues I've been dealing with, and gives me a clear plan to fix them.

Since then, I've been feeling around and trying to find a doctor or clinic that's comfortable putting a 20 year-old on TRT injections. I understand their caution in regards to fertility and everything, but clomid and ashwagandha aren't cutting it.

So my question for you gentlemen is: Is going SF even a possibility if I'm put on these injections? It'll be medically prescribed and I have no shame in admitting it to those that need to know, but will I still be able to be considered/selected if I require a shot every 1-2 weeks for the rest of my life? I've dreamed of going SF since I was a kid, but the last thing I'd want to do is be a liability to the team.

Thank you all in advance.
Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote