View Single Post
Old 11-23-2022, 07:21   #1654
bubba
Quiet Professional

At this point it is more than clear what the “state” is doing. They are picking a fight. They WANT the “Citizens of the several states” to just start shooting at them (either directly or with lawsuits) in rebellion.

By behaving this way, when (not if) another lunatic with a “high-powered-assault-machine-pistol-with-a-100-round-magazine-clip-firing-fully-semi-automatic-with-a-sniper-night-sight” starts shooting kids on a playground or homosexuals at a night club (an/or congress) then there can be cries of “we, the sensible gun control party, told you this was going to happen”….

Now get in the train car, it’s for your own good….

Or in the words of Mr. Box, “Eat your peas!”
“Use teamwork and control. A squad without teamwork and control is nothing more than a small mob with weapons. Success depends on a high level of teamwork and control within the squad.” — pg. 3-596 STP 7-11BCHM-SM-TG

“Let’s go Brandon!” — Kelli Stavast

"...I like a little rebellion now and then. It is like a storm in the atmosphere.” — Thomas Jefferson

When the Revolution goes “live”, the People I’m worried about, are NOT the People I worry about. — Me

Last edited by bubba; 11-23-2022 at 07:51.
bubba is offline   Reply With Quote