View Single Post
Old 07-23-2016, 23:48   #58
eine_frau
Asset

I went to the OEZ last night to check up on friends who live on top of the mall. Some people there insist they saw another shooter. So we spent most of the night discussing how witness reports differ, how crowds react. (FWIW I think the official narrative is quite plausible.)
It was weird to be there. And all described being on an emotional roller coaster.

The "what would I have done" question was asked a lot. That makes me feel grateful that people here are taking the time to share their wisdom.Thank you to all of you.
I will have to come back to this thread regularly and reread. And teach my son.

Holly,
thank you for your kind words, I was trying before to say that reading the QP's posts on these things has changed me and the way I go about my days, I just couldn't say it so eloquently. I have been here for a while, but mostly I have more to gain than to give so I stay quiet.

Bleed Green
I am happy you enjoyed Munich. It is an awesome city.
It won't be changed by this.
Thank you for your encouragement.

My thoughts are with the victims and my heart breaks with every new bit of information on those who were impacted.

And I am so grateful for the "sheepdogs". Even people who notoriously criticize police are acknowledging the great work everybody in uniform did that night.
eine_frau is offline   Reply With Quote