View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013, 20:29   #9
MtnGoat
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by bassbuckeye View Post
I have not...looks interesting but I imagine that its a little to robust for our focus. I am not sure what our legal folks would say about it or if since we are in the private sector if we could even use it. We use Palantir to connect our clients by what devices they use to access their bank accounts (if their activity warrents it IE wires to Yemen) and move money. In our investigations we obviously only need to take it so far to cover the companies ass and help LE so even Palantir only helps so much.....I can put together a pretty good case with a spreadsheet of transactions and google.

BTW we are looking for good investigators and folks with intel gathering experience
Yeah I'm digging more into different methods to do more FININT analysis and cellular tracking. So was looking to see if anyone used this system.

I hear you on the needs and back grounds. Thanks for the heads up.

History teaches that when you become indifferent and lose the will to fight someone who has the will to fight will take over."

COLONEL BULL SIMONS

Intelligence failures are failures of command [just] as operations failures are command failures.”
MtnGoat is offline   Reply With Quote