View Single Post
Old 06-20-2021, 10:12   #1
JJ_BPK
Quiet Professional

Location: 18 yrs upstate NY, 30 yrs South Florida, 20 yrs Conch Republic, now chasing G-Kids in NOVA & UK
M17/M18 and suppressor Sights?

Looking at a reorg in my arsenal. The prices for the P320 and the military variants are coming down, at least at the component level. I suspect that all the MUST HAVE guys are starting to empty their garages that have piles of P320 parts, grips, slides, barrels....

So,, I picked up a NIB M18 x-change kit with slide, grip, 17rd(1) & 21rd(2) mags for a reasonable price, actually CHEEP based on the going prices for magazines. Also found a SIG threaded barrel for a good price.

Now for fitment..

Questions for those that have gone before me..

1)The M18 slide has the rear sight attached to the cover plate for the optic. How do you affix a rear suppressor sight? Currently, I don't plan an optic.

2)For those that don't have a deep pre-deployment cash cow, What light do you use, if any? The Streamlight TLR-7?

Looking for an FCU, not hung up on Mother Army's need for the safety. What is the going price in your area? I am in NOVA.

Thanks in advance
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 8900268-1.jpg (22.6 KB, 41 views)
File Type: jpg unnamed.jpg (69.8 KB, 38 views)

"May you be a half hour in heaven before the devil knows you’re dead"
JJ_BPK is offline   Reply With Quote