View Single Post
Old 07-23-2022, 19:29   #8
Surf n Turf
Guerrilla Chief

Post 2 in Reply to Box post 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box View Post
…not when the service academies are already giving out 3rd Degree black belts in woke-fu-jitsu as part of their curriculum. Such an administration would spend most of their time fighting civil rights lawsuits from all of the service members that were being "discriminated" for their beliefs.

Immediately Replace Civilian Instructors at the Service academies. If civilian have civil service, send to Alaska. Military professors are assigned for a 1 year trial period, subject to revocation, and annually extendable for up to 10 years.

Require that ALL prospective students for the service academies attend one of the Prepatory schools, including United States Military Prepatory School (Army), Naval Academy Prepatory School, and United States Air Force Academy Prepatory School.

Set criteria for advancement to the Service Academies as interviewed and reviewed by incoming Selection board (set criteria for evaluation)

Did any of the “conservative” leaders in the pentagon during the LAST republican presidents administration step up and help clear out the garbage when they had the chance - or did they walk softly and carry a balsa wood stick?

Jack Welch (head of GE) advised. You should take the top 20 percent of your employees and make them feel loved," "Take the middle 70 percent and tell them what they need to do to get into the top 20 percent.". Managing out the bottom 10 percent of performers is necessary not only for the organization's continued success but also for the sake of employees affected by the rigorous appraisal system. “People need to know where they stand,”.

Consider a “Professional Privates” rank for those that just want to fight. Probably Infantry only

https://www.gsb.stanford.edu/insight...ndor-workplace

The only thing permanent DC needs to do is fabricate seditious evidence that implicates the next republican POTUS as the one who bought Paul Pelosi his drinks the night he got his DUI and the time needed to “clean out” the military of its ne'er-do-wells will evaporate as the administration spins their wheels defending against endless calls for impeachment.

The "current" republican congress certainly won’t help the next 'conservative' republican president – they’ve already proven that. They gave their first demonstration of their willingness to tell Americans to fuck right off the day that McCain was applauded by his peers for KILLING any chance of repealing BarrackHussienObamaCare. Then they did it again when they refused to defend his agenda. Then they did it again when they started campaigning for democrats. Then they did it again when they jumped on the 6-January impeachment bandwagon. Most recently, they did it AGAIN when well over 20 house and senate republicans decided that the democrats were right - your 1st. 2nd, 4th, and of course 10th amendment rights aren't worth a popcorn fart.

Quote:
“…a smart president will have run for election promising to do just this”
Well, the last republican president campaigned on this very same set of promises - drain the swamp, build a wall, expose the corruption…
…”not on OUR watch” said the republican establishment.

Quote:
The president's objective must be to reorient the United States military into a war-fighting organization…
The last republican president did that too. After a full decade of annual SHARP training, online classes that taught me not to rape or engage in human trafficking, and other miscellaneous online classes that kept me from training, ’45 came along and put an end to that shit. Not that it lasted very long – but that shit was real. I read the memo. I stopped doing that mindless bullshit training.
For a while – but now, we are doing it again.
Because we are all woman haters and racists – I know, because I've sat through THAT class too

For Enlisted, reward talent in each MOS proficiency .Again the 20-70-10 rule will effect performance, and focus enthusiasm.

For officers use the 20-70-10 rule for adjustment of staff.

Programs that reduce mission training start / continue because of some Senior Officer Requirements. See above for Senior Officer discipline, Brevet ranking and contingent assignment upon successful service in a position..

Seriously; imagine a conservative president showing up on January 21st, 2025 and literally shit-canning every woke 2-3-4 start general in command of a TSOC, GCC, or Service component command and then watch how fast the congressional republicans start staring at their feet while the democrats, the media, media, and turncoats in the DOJ arms the next Schiff-Pelosi-Schumer triumvirate with just enough fabricated “evidence” to initiate the next round of impeachments.

COMMENT

National level politics is a blood sport, with sharp elbows,and kicks to the balls. Our side is afraid of getting a punch in the mouth. The citizens are at fault for this by not demanding action by their elected officials, and backing it with cash contributions to worthy politicians.

Since the Executive / Legislative Branches are providing no support, it looks like SCOTUS may come thru. The Supreme court appears to be on the side of the angels, with the last several rulings, and next session we have a BIG case accepted Moore v Harper (the independent-state-legislature theory), and PETITIONS OF THE WEEK With Another gun case waits in the wings:

Whitaker v. District of Columbia Concealed Pistol Licensing Review Board

MOORE V
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opini...adad5870c23ce3

WHITAKER V
https://www.scotusblog.com/2022/06/a...-in-the-wings/

And watch for more federal agency adjustment (Think ATF) “discovered in the West Virginia v. EPA.decision of this term. It looks as if the Court will NOT permit arbitrary and capricious agency rulings (Can you say NFA, )

I wish I had Kurt Schlichters fond memory of the glory days of the last 30-40 years of military history – I also wish I had his positive outlook on the road ahead.
But, I don’t.
The last 30 years has jaded me to a point where unmetered and uncontrollable sarcasm is my only outlet. I could EASILY beat Randy Marsh out of his job as the Denver Bronco's Sarcastaball coach…
…yeah, men in the military should TOTALLY be allowed to wear fingernail polish
…duh, of course its safe to let females do parachute jumps with long flowing ponytails
…maybe we should do war with simmunitions so we don’t hurt any Chinese people because war is barbaric.
...we should just throw balloons instead of hand grenades and whoever catches the balloon will run in a circle and give hugs to all the enemy soldiers
I am uninspired and underwhelmed with the leaders that have been foisted upon us over the last 30-40 years. The good ones get ran off as O6’s or become disillusioned and get out before they even take over a BN. The rest are either mildly conservative but WILDLY self-serving or just straight up liberal militicians doing the bidding of the leftists in permanent DC.
IN AGREEMENT
Human nature is self serving, but setting criteria that each service member from Lt to General understands, and is measured against, will provide a better result than the last 50 years has provided. The hard partmay be getting such a program executed.

I’m getting to old to worry about this crap, it belongs to the next generation.

SnT.

Democrats would burn down this country as long as they get to rule over the ashes

The FBI’s credibility was murdered by a sniper on Ruby Ridge; its corpse was burned to ashes outside Waco; soiled in a Delaware PC repair shop;. and buried in the basement of Mar-a-Lago..

Last edited by Surf n Turf; 07-24-2022 at 21:29. Reason: Change in text color for ease in reading
Surf n Turf is offline   Reply With Quote