View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 19:32   #5
ironstoNe
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle5US View Post
Nick, while your curiosity is appreciated - situations like this without a current diagnosis are best NOT armchair quarterbacked. She has been / is being seen for her million dollar workup and (thus far) the experts with access to all of her lab and imaging do not yet have cause for her transient HTN.

Having uninformed - partially informed folks (that would be us) second guess / brainstorm her diagnostic process can be quite frustrating for her and her health care team.

Best to continue your conversations with her, learn from the MDMP (Medical Decision Making Process), and observe the process in action so you can utilize elements of it later on when necessary.

Once she knows what is going on, ask if she wouldn't mind if you shared it here.

Good luck in your studies.

Thanks sir,

I did get the OK from her to actually post about this to see if anyone had a clue, but I do understand the gravity of the situation and how this medical process works. She is being taken care of by her docs, I just thought it might be interesting to some of the readers on here to check out the case. I'll definitely let y'all know if anything does come up.

Nick