View Single Post
Old 11-12-2021, 20:13   #33
EricV
Guerrilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger52 View Post
No kidding. Right out of central casting isn't he?

After today, I'm really concerned. I know he talked about it with his lawyers but I wish Kyle had not concurred to the availability of a lesser charge on a couple of the counts. To me (and IANAL even in nightmares) it's just cutting slack to Herr Oberst Binger as well as the jury. If they can't reach the high bar of the initial charges that the pissant filed within 48 hours with no evidence or research they now have an opportunity to say "well, we can do 2nd degree this or that and not get our houses burned by BLM." And the little tyrant gets a "win." Maybe some barrister can 'splain it to me (I understand lesser sentence and all that). I'd have preferred that he make them climb ALL the way up the mountain on the evidence and if they can't get there then Kyle walks, 'F' you.

This trial and the way it's gone is not just about Kyle. It's about reminding you all not to resist when their street thugs come through your area to burn, loot, vandalise and assault anyone they want with impunity. They don't like this Operation PUSHBACK krap.

Concur. I think he would do better on appeal that way if found guilty. But what do I know, I ain't a lawyer.