View Single Post
Old 07-06-2016, 08:47   #896
Box
Quiet Professional

I would sincerely like to see Hollywood put their cockholsters in the same location as their spotlighting fucking social activism...

I want to see empty souls like Matt Damon, Sylvester Stallone, Mark Walhberg, Liam Neeson, Danny Glover, and George Clooney commit to never again appear in, direct, produce, support, or in any way enable a film that glorifies firearms in any way.

I also challenge hypocrites to give up armed protection services; people like Rosie O'Donald, Michael Moore, and all of the other hollyweird hypocrites that don't mind having armed guards protecting them and their parties and awards ceremonies, but don't seem to think "normal" aMEricans should have access to that same kind of personal protection.
...give up your guns fatty
...you too Rosie

I also challenge them to surrender any and all monies collected through profiteering on the shoulders of gun violence.
I'm sure all of the money that Sly made on the Rambo franchise could be put to good use making our communities safer.

But it wont happen...
...because all animals are equal but some are more equal than others.
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing
Box is offline   Reply With Quote