Thread: Introductions V
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2021, 16:23   #2630
7624U
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat Knight View Post
Going to reintroduce myself.

Posted 6 years ago for the first time here prior to BCT. Went through basic, airborne, SFPC, and SFAS. Unfortunately, I went slightly injured to SFAS after SFPC, but tried my best at selection when I went and was truly humbled by the difficulty of SFAS and was not selected. I am currently still in the Army, but I view that moment as my lowest and most disappointing failure in my Army career.

Since then, I was promoted to the rank of Staff Sergeant, buckled down on my studies and fitness, and was accepted into the Active Duty Option for Green to Gold which I am currently in. I am going to take my crack at selection which is a few more years down the road, but I know I need to restart the journey early. Glad to have been mentored prior to SFAS as an E from a few guys on the forum, but looking forward to the future in hopes of being selected as an O. Thanks for providing the wealth of information in this forum.

Good luck

Trying out at a Officer during SFAS and the pipeline brings whole new challenges from being enlisted. Better have Land Nav and Operations Orders mastered so you can teach them right from the start.

"Me"
7624U is offline   Reply With Quote