View Single Post
Old 04-29-2021, 12:46   #2
Box
Quiet Professional

Let us pray...

Dear sweet Eight Pound, Six Ounce, Newborn Baby Jesus, don't even know a word yet, just a little infant, so cuddly, but still omnipotent, lying there in your little ghost manger, lookin' at your Baby Einstein developmental videos, learnin' 'bout shapes and colors and how to put all the medals on the wrong side of a uniform jacket...
...please bless this nut job and all the paratroopers that were lucky enough to leave his aircraft without falling victim to his special breed of crazy.

That is so much fake for a guy with a REAL set of master parachute wings on his chest and apparently a guy that left service as an E8. Every time I see one of these high functioning circus freaks it makes me wonder what is going on in the mind of that empty shell of free roaming crazy. This isn't a drug addicted PV2 that got booted out 11 months into an enlistment - its a person that seems to have spent a credible amount of time in the US Army that left service as a Master Sergeant. Seeing guys like this wearing E-8 rank makes it a lot easier for me to finally understand how I was able to keep slipping under the promotion-fence for so long.

He should run for elected office - based on current trends, he could make it all the way to the top.
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing

Last edited by Box; 04-29-2021 at 12:48.
Box is offline   Reply With Quote