View Single Post
Old 01-07-2014, 08:16   #15
JHD
Guerrilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bechorg View Post
I want to thank everyone who has donated as the donations have SINGLE HANDEDLY been responsible for Fardin's ability to feed his family as he is having trouble getting his social security card. WE have given him a better shot at the American dream which he and his family deserves a shot at. We have also gathered enough clothing to outfit the entire family.

All of your generosity has been incredible and I am humbled to know that if I were in troubled times my brothers would be there to help me out.

Things I am still looking for-
Money for groceries
Full time employment
spoons and forks
Medium and large mixing bowls
can opener
bathroom items (bleach cleaner,owels, plunger, toilet brush, bath mats)
bathing items (children shampoo, adult shampoo, body wash, hand soap, shaving cream, mens/womens razors)
Childrens toys (2-8 years old)
end tables
coffee table
tv stand
children or adult DVD's (no cable)

I can pick up anything locally just PM me items and location or you can PM me for my address for shipment or dropoff. If you'd like to meet the family and deliver your donations yourself that is also possible. They are a very social family and love visitors. The more friends the merrier! I will update the list as things come in. Thanks again for your support!
Can probably send some stuff. Can you PM me the address to mail to? Also, what grocery stores are out there for gift card purposes, or those that would take a Visa gift card for grocery purchases?
JHD is offline   Reply With Quote