View Single Post
Old 09-21-2020, 05:15   #2
Box
Quiet Professional

My primary theory is that all of the paprika is on the same fleet of trucks as the US strategic coin supply...
...is it coincidence that we are out of coins and paprika at the same time?

I think not.
My real fear is a much darker deep state possibility for the cause of this paprika shortage:

To better understand the problem, we must first ask ourselves - just what IS paprika and where did it come from? Its important to note that paprika is the national spice of Hungary - more on that later. Paprika is made from the Capsicum Annuum species of pepper - the same plant that is used to produce capsaicin. It's also used by the pharmaceutical industry in drugs that treat stress and anxiety.

Let me get to the point - I think the paprika shortage is a three pronged attack on the part of big pharma, the DNC, and George Soros. Big-Pharma is selling a shit ton of anti-stress meds - and now with the election and President Trump nominating a conservative replacement for RGB...
...anti-anxiety meds will be going through the roof.

Its why the democrats are pushing to keep the corona panic going - they are in bed with big-pharm and they are all positioned to profit big by cornering the market on paprika.

Then there's George Soros.
George Soros is from Hungary - one the worlds leaders in paprika. By helping the democrats and big pharm' scarf up all the paprika, it also impacts the supply chain of pepper spray. By impacting the supply of pepper spray, George Soros and his surrogates can interfere with the police and their ability to control fiery, violent, peaceful protests and that shit is going to get worse now that President Trump is positioned to replace ANOTHER supreme court justice. Plus, anything bad can be tied to George Soros - its like playing six degrees of Kevin Bacon but with evil plots and George Soros...
...and this paprika shortage is just more proof of his scary connection to all things bad.

There are a few possible solutions that can help to get by during the DNC, Big-Pharm, George Soros induced paprika shortage:

- using half the amount of cumin called for in your paprika recipe
- one third the amount of cayenne (one half if you like a little extra kick)
- equal parts of pimenton
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing

Last edited by Box; 09-21-2020 at 05:18.
Box is offline   Reply With Quote