View Single Post
Old 10-17-2014, 17:33   #7
DeEspressoLiber
Asset

De Espresso Liber Coffee

Gentlemen!

Glad to be cleared hot for this post.

First, Team Sergeant I appreciate the early waiver. As per my message to you and to be respectful for everyone else who had to wait the normal period prior to posting, I will only post on this thread and message folks on this line. I will read/observe other threads until the normal period is up and then I will double check with Team Sergeant for clearance before posting anything elsewhere.

Second, I appreciate the attention you all gave the company. I'm surprised that it has made it this far regardless since it's my first business venture following the active side of things.

Instead of typing a while, I will wait for any questions you all have regarding the company etc.. Please fire away and I will respond as soon as possible. My wife and I had our first little paratrooper drop in July 4th so the kid is doing the regular rollercoaster of waking up, crying, creating diaper bombs and eating. If I take a little while to respond I'm attending to my responsibilities.

Respect to you all and your past service regardless of branch. But, to the older SF vets, thank you for clearing the trail for the younger ones of us to travel.

I look forward to chatting soon.

DOL
De Espresso Liber

Last edited by DeEspressoLiber; 10-18-2014 at 13:12.
DeEspressoLiber is offline   Reply With Quote